Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed Prices

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jpike18, Aug 8, 2014.

1. I am supposedly buying some kush and for 40$ I'm getting 2 grams. Am I getting ripped off? I've never bought super high grade weed!

Jpike18

2. Yes you are getting ripped. I get high grade dank uber top shelf delivered to my door 2 grams $30

3. Eh, 3.5 is $60 near me. @$20/g you're paying full price. That's about as expensive as it gets, you're not getting ripped off but you're not getting a deal either.

4. Should I ask for 35 or 30? And thanks guys for the advice

Jpike18

5. Depends on where you stay

Sent from my LG-LG870 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. probably gonna be shitty bud at the way it looks right now. Save the "how does this bud look" thread and find another guy

7. I'd say 2gs for $40 is about right. It might be little high, but 20/g for high quality is pretty standard

Happy toking!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Everyone is buying "kush"  Never pay more based on a name. That is my 2 cents on that. 
    If you think you are getting ripped off then don't do it. If you want the herb and don't care then buy it.  Your question is so vague that no one can give you a real answer. I am sure you are only asking so you can be justified. You are probably underage or just barely 18 so expect to be ripped off until you have enough common sense to not ask this question in the forums.

9. #9 bongs4days, Aug 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2014
    Prices vary by area, but where I live (Massachusetts)

Mids: $20/2-2.5g
    Beasters: $25/2g
    Headies: $30/2g

Mersh: $20/eighth
    Mids: $25-30/eighth
    Beasters: $35-40/eighth
    Headies: $45-50/eighth

Mids: $50/quarter
    Beasters: $60-70/quarter
    Headies: $75-80/quarter

2oz of some good shit will run around $500, and a quarter-pound should go for about $800-900.

10. Those prices sound about right if you're from southeast US. That's what the usual price is where I live. Of course, anyone who consumes cannabis long enough eventually finds their good deals and ways to get high quality weed for cheap.

11. 20 dollars a gram is the standard for high grade, not likely he'll go any cheaper

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Ok, what are "beasters"?

13. It should mean low grade dank but really its A name people throw on mid to get a couple extra bucks

ㅠ ㅑㅅ cㅗ ㄴㅁ ㅛ ㅈㅁ ㅅ

14. #14 Canadian_Penis, Aug 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2014
    I can get 2 grams for 20, no matter the quality. Your place might be different. Ask your friends what they pay. Kush is amazing though. Just got off a 2 week t break, I smoked a bowl of kush and got very very stoned. May have even been better than my first time.

If you can't get another dealer, buy it, see how it is. If it's kush, it should get you very high. If it has no difference from what you usually get, or only a little stronger, it's not real kush.

15. $40 for 2 grams??? RIPPED!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. I paid $90 for 5.5 grams. Am I getting ripped off ?

*Cough Cough*

17. depending on location. But I would say yes, that is way more than 10$/gram which is price for top shelf delivery here

18. Shit. I guess a life lesson. Thanks ^^

*Cough Cough*

19. Beasters
    Known as the "Lows of the Highs" this type ofmarijuana is the brick weed of Canada. Grown in mass quantities in British Columbia thismarijuana is usualy striped of keif, sprayed with chems, thrown into bags, and shipped over to the U.S. where people can pay up to 40$ for 3.5g. This marijuana is NOT low grade pot compared to most of the weed going around. Though the high may be not quite as good as that from headies like sensi star and northern lights, you tend to avoid the confused, head-ache high that commercial pot gives you. Ifcommercial weed gives you anything at all.
    I smoke beasters only when there are no headies around.

20. How many joints can you guys roll with 1 gram?
    I'm from Brazil and you guys have no idea what's is like to smoke a SHIT BRICK weed

Sent from the Dark Side of the Moon.