Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Dank Is This Weed? (Pics Included)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by theduke800, Aug 8, 2014.

1. Houston, we have liftoff!

I remember my first time, smoked 3 blunts with 2 of my oldest, best friends. Coughing, chocking..finished smoking and wondered when I was going to get high, because my homies were, so what gives?!

I went inside, drank a glass of water and sat down on the floor to eat a pop tart and pet my dog...

Still not feeling high, I stood up, looked in the mirror and noticed my eyes were REDDER than bloody shit.
    At this point, I began feeling such a relaxing yet stimulating feeling coming over my body...from my spine to my center mass, spreading all over my body and finally to my skull.

I thoroughly enjoyed that day, and I have not stopped smoking since!
    Unfortunatley it lost a lot of novelty and effaciousey along with tolerance...still love it though

2. #42 Squiddychillinghard, Aug 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2014
    This thread literally made my day and made me smile :D
    A new smoker asks about the quality of his weed and is scared to smoke it.Than he replies with some spelling mistakes how he is really high and we have not heard from him since.  :ey: