Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Dank Is This Weed? (Pics Included)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by theduke800, Aug 8, 2014.

1. It looks pretty good. Only you can tell us if it is "top shelf" or "dank". Looks can be deceiving though. Many of us will be able to tell you that. As far as coughing, don't hit as hard and keep water nearby. Unless that is you prefer coughing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. Well I don't know seeing as how this is only my second time smoking... but yeah I understand. I am about to light up, about how much should I smoke to get high? I have one pretty decent joint rolled, but no glassware unfortunately... And thanks for the tip.

3. Lol how am I better? You are obviously much more knowledgeable than I. And thank you.

4. WHOOSH right over the head! Lol, ok I'll stop now before i piss you off.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Average seems to be like 0.5g for a regular sized joint. But 1g is always better imo. I rarely roll up anymore. Vaping is where its at. I know not helpful at the moment, but I do recommend getting some glass makes smoking that much nicer.

Play some of your favorite music and smoke down. Just remember to inhale your smoke and hold for a few seconds. Don't try holding it all day though. Does you no good except cut off oxygen to the brain.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Just took two hits... Still not feeling anything... How long does it usually take to kick in?

7. Well, man, what you've got there is definitely marijuana.

It looks fucking dank, you probably shouldn't be smoking THAT your first time lol.

150 for a 1/2 oz of that quality sounds just about right...without smoking it I couldn't say for sure, but generally 300-450 an Oz of dank where I live, and it isn't legal here.

P.S. it's weed, it's made for smoking...looking at it and smeling it doesn't get you high, so just smoke it, man.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Just took two hits out of a joint!

Not feeling any different though...

9. Some strains are instant some are delayed. You could still be in that not gonna get high stage some people seem to have when they first start. You could always try making a firecracker if you want to have an edible.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Yeah, I have been looking into edibles and things... And I hope I am not in a "can't get high' phase because that would totally suck...

11. Seems to happen to few people. Most blame it on inhaling technique though. Do you have an apple or anything? Could even put joint in a bottle and make a small steamroller just so you can't not inhale the smoke.

• Like Like x 1
  12. #32 theduke800, Aug 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2014
    I as pretty high right now man lol Thamks.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Congrats, enjoy yourself

• Like Like x 1
  14. lol you hadn't misspelled a single word until this post. Nice!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Your first time buying weed and you bought 1/2 ounce?!? I hope you knew the dealer before this. Anyway, your bud looks alright, mids at best.
    Also, if you are having trouble (or think your having trouble) inhaling properly; inhale the smoke into your mouth and than take a death breath in. The smoke will be packed deep down into your lungs by than. No way you can screw that up :smoke:

16. I'm really happy that I read this from beginning to end. Made me smile. All I could do was picture this guy frustrated as hell and then the blanket of MJ tucked him in.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Welcome to the Darkside OP. 

You got some dank, 100% sure, and price is excellent (relative to availability obv)....still think its weird youre not feeling it! Maybe youre blitzed and just dont realize it? even tho that sounds stupid....maybe its not EXACTLY what youre expecting? Kinda like when you SMASH 5 beers in like an hour while sitting, think youre stone sober and stand up to take a piss and then the buzz hits you! kinda but def different.....my point is that youre drunk while sitting, not just cuz you stood up. Guessing your underage, so prolly def a terrible analogy!

Take it one deeper OP....go buy a bubbler/bong...youll def get lit!

With all this said....DONT LET MJ turn you into the lazy stereotype! I think a lot of lazy people end up using MJ and getting lazier...and this gives us productive stoners a bullshit rap, which IMO is the reason this shit is still not legal in the US. Smoke it, and TCOB!  

• Like Like x 1
  18. That was a fun night after I gave it like 5 minutes. Thanks for all of the advice guys, much appreciated! 

19. "lol I'm so hih" at the end made the thread, didn't hear from him since

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

20. Not bad looking.