Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Dank Is This Weed? (Pics Included)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by theduke800, Aug 8, 2014.

1. #1 theduke800, Aug 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2014
    First Post! So anyway, this was my first time buying weed. The guy I got it from said it was 'Power Plant'. I paid 150 for 1/2 ounce... It also smells extremely potent...

It has some red hairs and a ton of crystals upon close inspection.

Anyway I have a few questions;

Is this marijuana? (tried a joint, felt nothing, but it was my first time and a bad joint, and I don't think I inhaled the smoke properly)

How dank is this marijuana? ( It has lots of crystals and some red hairs, its kind of dry and it smells EXTREMELY potent.)

Did I get ripped off? (I paid 150 for 1/2 an ounce, and it definitely seems like its the right amount.)

Also I included some pics. ANY FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED.

No one actually answered my questions though... so please answer anyone who knows!!!!!!!

Attached Files:

2. #2 magoo657, Aug 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2014
    K first off all, there are no pictures!

And we can't tell how dank it is you need to smoke it before you can say dank or not. Every different strain smells, looks, density, potency are always different... You tell us how dank it is!

3. No pics are included. So your first time smoking you decide to pick up a half ounce? Buy a bowl or use an apple to make a pipe. You can't hit those wrong as long as there is a carb.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Yes because it was a good deal, and I did some research. I also updated the post with the pictures, so if you took a look and answered my questions it would be much appreciated.

5. Looks pretty good

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum..grabba dabba goo

6. Hey, sorry about the pictures, I have since updated it and added the pictures. If you could look and answer my questions now that would be awesome. Thanks!

7. Looks good. You have a mason jar for storage? Contains smell and is better than bags for storage. Out of bag pics are always easier to see for future reference.

8. Yes, I do actually have a mason jar. Right now the weed is sealed in two baggies, and those are inside the mason jar. So this is actually weed? Did I get ripped?

9. Looks like weed and price is good. Can you take better photos by a chance? Would be able to give better responses if possible.

10. Sure I will take better pics, just give me a few minutes, the process is complicated lol.

Alright I got some better pics, the best I can with my crappy phone lol.

12. From looks, it seems to be good. Nice bright green. I can't tell how crystally it is though. Is it harsh to smoke? And have you gotten to experience it better? If you want to roll another joint then be sure to inhale after you hit the joint then hold for 3-5 seconds.

13. Yeah its super crystally from up close. When I tried it yesterday It was my first time trying weed... I don't think I inhaled right at all lol, but it burned my throat yeah... I rolled a super tight nice joint today and will hopefully smoke it tonight... Yeah and I will be sure to inhale too.

14. What would you describe the smell as? More crystals is always good.

15. Yes friend that is sweet maryjane it looks pretty good and when the smoke is in ur mouth bro take a deep breath without letting smoke out

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. Sorry for not responding lol. The smell is really earthy and musky... It is really pungent. It has a slight odor of some kind of fruit too.

17. By looking at the pic, my expertise says that you got a decent deal. On a scale of 1-10, I'd say your bud is about 7.8

18. No worries. And it all sounds like you got good stuff. Have you tried again yet?

19. I am about to lol but I am afraid I will cough my lungs up... So you think my bud is pretty good then?

Really? Would you consider it dank? Because I was told it was pretty "top shelf"

20. LMAO. If you have to ask these questions on GC, you are a better man than I lol. Yes your bud is dank.