Most Vicious Gang?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Austria-Hungary, Aug 8, 2014.

1. Aryan Brotherhood or Los Zetas

2. What the fuck are we talking about. Gangs are nothing compared to Mafia I don't know what the hell you're smoking... Or do I,.

3. The Central Intelligence Agency of the United States of America.

4. The Police are the largest Gang

5. The 2 posters above are correct.  However when we are referring to Street Gangs, I'd say Vice Lords and MS13's take the spot

6. Oh! Street gangs?

[​IMG]

7. Oh! was the correct word illegal gangs? 

8. Aye. I'm just fucking with you though. I'd say it's a tie between various motorcycle clubs and Hispanic gangs.

9. A gang is any group of people around the basis of organized crime. How does law enforcement fit this definition?

10. The bold is so CIA.

11. Au contraire,

12. nobody will ever have that sort of data, so the answer is whichever young wannabes prefer.

13. Apples and oranges, one is a prison gang and the other is a cartel. AB also carries out contracts for hispanic gangs (the whole race/ethicity angle is a recruitment tool, which is true for all gangs, not just the white ones). John Gotti paid the AB for protection :laughing:

http://listverse.com/2010/12/11/top-10-us-prison-gangs/

14. I wouldn't considered those options as vicious, powerful maybe, but not vicious.

15. Extortion, theft, and kidnapping are all crimes that "law enforcement" commit every single day.

16. The police would still win as they enforce unconstitutional laws and use illegal means to do so.

17. But they legally exist and legally can do those illegal things.  There's a fine line between street gangs and police, it's dumb to argue which is which, because we all know the difference.

18. MS-13 by statistical accounts, further they are in with cartels South of the Border which guarantees several pleasures when they get to prison.

And they will, they all do...Eventually.  You either leave, die, or go to prison. :cool:

19. #19 travilanche, Aug 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2014
    I don't. If they are enforcing illegal policies with illegal means then where exactly is the part that makes them legal? And how are they better than MS13?

20. #20 4r5t6y7, Aug 9, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2014
    You do know the difference. What makes them legal? The government lets them be.   We all know they break laws but no one can stop them so basically they are the law.  Police are heavily armed, now with military grade weapons, have power, vehicles, and support from even higher organizations such as the FBI, DHS, etc.  What do street gangs have? Some organization, weapons, and drugs, but No power and no political position.

Quit playing this "i don't know the difference" shit