Case22 Goes Green - 2X2, 5Gal Sip, Bs240 Led

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by case22, Aug 7, 2014.

1. Penetrate deeper you say. Continue on good sir. LOL

2. When are you going to start running that new light of yours??

3. Well, I don't think I could manage the heat at the moment, so I need to get a few filter / exhaust units made. I also need to cut a new top and route out the hole for the light. I'd like to have it rockin by Wednesday. 

4. 10-8 – Day 64 12/12

Sorry for slacking off in here and in all of your journals, I've been trying to stay off the forums for a bit. I was spending way too much time on here.

I still have her under the BS240. I don't know if switching to the bigger light this late in the game will really have any effect on the plant. Any thoughts?

I really hope she finishes ASAP, this bitch is stinking up my whole house. I have filter 1 (pencil cup method) hooked to fan/filter combo, then in closet sitting outside the cab I have a 6” fan blowing into the big ole Can filter just scrubbing the outside air…. Still fucking stinks as soon as you open the front door.

Lets see some pics :metal: (Sorry for the flash pics, I know they can be hard on the eyes :bolt: )…

[​IMG]
     ​
    [​IMG]
     ​
    [​IMG]
     ​
    [​IMG]
     ​
    [​IMG]
     ​
    [​IMG]
     ​
    [​IMG]
     ​
    [​IMG]
     ​
    [​IMG]
     ​
    [​IMG]
     ​
    [​IMG]

Peace!

5. Puttin some in the air for you and yours today Case. Hope things improve my friend. :bongin:

6. I really appreciate it Iron. He is a tough old nail; beat cancer, stroke, massive heart attack, you name it. I though nothing would ever get to him.

7. 10-15 – Day 71 12/12

Probably have another week or two left on her. The Blackstar seems to fall a bit short when it comes to finishing the buds off but as for now that's what shes got. I have the new top cut for the Mars2 as well as the filters / exhaust designed, but I am pretty lazy sometimes and have not yet cut the pieces for the filters. Hopefully I'll get it set up soon.

I let her get a bit dry this week on accident and she was pretty droopy today. My bad. Aside from that, buds are still slowly filling in and she is starting to yellow up a bit. I'll let the pics do the rest of the explaining.

[​IMG]
     ​
    [​IMG]
     ​
    [​IMG]
     ​
    [​IMG]
     ​
    [​IMG]
     ​
    [​IMG]
     ​
    [​IMG]
     ​
    [​IMG]
     ​
    [​IMG]
     ​
    [​IMG]
     ​
    [​IMG]

Peace!

8. Cut the screen out today to let her breathe a bit; there were cells that had like 4 buds jammed against one another. Snapped a few quick shots while I had it out.

I'm finishing her under the Blackstar and want to give her about another week but I'll probably chop this weekend. 

10-21_1212D-77 (1).JPG      10-21_1212D-77 (2).JPG

9. Nice shots man!

You've got a super small South of field, what lens are you using?

10. Looking good in there Case. Have you gotten any trich pics? Do you feel like it's still immature?

Sent from somewhere over there.
    No, not there...over THERE.

Thanks man. I'm only begining to learn how to use the camera, but I use the trusty ole 18-55mm. I sometimes throw in a 7mm tube extension to get a little closer in. [SIZE=13.63636302948px]I usually have the aperture set to 5.6 though since I don't have any lights or reflectors. [/SIZE]Once I have a light and reflector setup I can drop the aperture a little to something like 15 and open that depth of field up a bit.

ChefZiggy has the real deal setup though, his pics are legit. 

Thanks, sir. No trich shots yet. I was thinking about doing a real update tomorrow, maybe I'll bust out the usb scope and put up trich video. [SIZE=13.63636302948px]She is still swelling and the trichs are becoming more pronounced. [/SIZE]I think its a bit immature, but that is just a gut instinct. I don't really have a science to my harvest. I just take them when I get the feeling its the right time. 

12. Looking nice and frosty. I can only imagine the smell of that sucker  :yummy:

13. #113 InternationalHarvester, Oct 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2014
    Double post... Still looks nice and frosty. Hoping you pull 2-2.5

14. oh you know it man; she is a stanky bitch for sure. Cant wait to chop her. 

I have my sights locked in on 2 but I would be exultant to get 2.5

15. HARVESTED 10/24 – 10/25
    80 Days 12/12
     ​
    Gave her the chop this weekend. Got most of it trimmed up but decided to dry trim the rest later.

It looks like I was running her super dry the last few weeks of flower. I'm moving into a 10 gal sip and when I took the soil out of the bucket, it was only slightly moist. Oh well, I still think she turned out fine.

I put a few buds in the dehydrator to test, pretty nice I'll say. At the moment it's a little difficult to tell whats going on in the high, its like the high is confused about its identity, sending mixed signals. Energetic in the body, but in the head, its relaxed, lazy, and spaced out. I'm not complaining though, it's a pretty fun smoke.

Took a video of trichs, but decided I didn't want to edit it down so I just pulled some screen shots and made it into a slideshow. Poor resolution though in video mode, so forgive the quality. About 40/40/20 cloudy, clear, and amber respectively.

I think I hit the two ounce bar. Maybe more but I won't jump to any conclusions yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlF9OfoY2ZQ&index=1&list=UUZ525ToPig4LgtLu0Mo188g​
     ​
     ​
    [​IMG]
     ​
    [​IMG]
     ​
    [​IMG]
     ​
    [​IMG]
     ​
    [​IMG]
     ​
    [​IMG]

I'll have more bud shots and a better smoke report in the coming days / weeks.

In the works: retrofitting the cab to handle the new light and the 10 gal sip.

Don't know what I'm growing next but I won't be away for too long, need to finish one more grow before I move. I wish the IRG store was working, really wanted to run something of theirs this upcoming cycle.  

Peace!

16. Hm. The video might be worth skipping. Looks fine on my computer, but terrible in that youtube link. Maybe its just not buffering on my end or something. 

17. Nice harvest Case! I chopped this weekend too. You can check it if you like. That was a good looking plant man! Great scrog.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

[SIZE=13.63636302948px]Thank you my friend. I had a feeling we would be harvesting around the same time, who woulda thought it would be the same weekend. [/SIZE]

19. Nice work my friend.  :hello: