I Need Help Please Weed Plant

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by w33dgrower, Aug 7, 2014.

1. Here dude

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. are you flowering at that size?

3. No going to add 2 more lights then when it gets to 12" then going to

4. #44 snoopdog6502, Aug 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2014
    My advice is plant more plants, some will outshine the others and increases the odds og getting real good females.

5. I know when I get out of my parents place plan on making a full grow room with hps lighting and like 12 to 15 plants and going to be awesome as hell

• Like Like x 1
    Try to get a house, fenced yard for pit bulls and out of town a little. A house with a basement big private area is what you are looking for.

When you grow inside consider hydro, once you get the hang of it and see what you can do you will ban dirt from the house.

7. Hey guys I was wondering how do you know it's root bound

8. plant size to pot ratio is what i use if the plant is bigger than the pot itself generally means upsize 

9. When you say that do you mean if the plant is taller then the pot

10. taller and or bushier a plant will grow to its root mass i grew my 1 plant in a 54 litre fish bin and made a homemade cfl shade that had 420 watts of true wattage in it click this link 
    this is my cfl grow and also scroll down to the bottom i put an update in there with a better shade lol 
    http://forum.grasscity.com/absolute-beginners/1319877-420-watts-cfl-powerrr-25-days-into-flower-update.html

11. the 1 plant in a 54 litre fish bin is now almost 1 meter high with 25 heads on it and they are to fat for there stems so i needed stakes to hold them up heres my latest update day 50 into flower.... ditched the cfls lol went 2 400 watt HPS

12. Well I see what you can do can you give me some idea

13. #53 UpAndComer, Aug 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2014
    what do you mean bro? and here is the latest update after i got rid of the cfl shade but this cfl shade would have been fine for a full grow.... just switch from 6500k in veg to 2700k in flower my friend just gave me his 2 400 watt HPS to fnish my grow so i wasnt gonna say no.....
    http://forum.grasscity.com/absolute-beginners/1325486-buds-got-heavy-there-stems-50-days-into-flower.html

14. Well like I'm putting 2 more lights what should I use cheap and closet grow whay would you do

Was going to turn 12 12 when it reached 12 inches

15. i bought 20 E27 light socket bases for 25 bucks and slowly bought bulbs to fill it up and wired them all together in the shade to 1 cord 

16. Awesome but would a 3 to 1 ratio be good I know I'm asking for advice but what do you think

17. i built my grow room around my plant about 15 times lol upgrading ghetto pieces for my legit pieces as i could afford it 

3 lights will be enough for veg i recommend atleast 6 bulbs + for budding 

18. Yea I feel were your coming from but in your thinking should I upgrade the pit tomorrow

19. it depends on the size of lights you get though but you dont wanna be spending 150 bucks on a cfl set up when you can buy a 250 watt HPS for the same price 

20. Yea I could get a 400 watt and a whole set up for 130 I am using 26 watt light how would you set them up and for flowering what would you use cfl wise