I Need Help Please Weed Plant

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by w33dgrower, Aug 7, 2014.

1. I know I mean I have seen some plants that look terrible on you tube and stuff but I mean I like doing it it seems to help somewhat

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Guys look I think she is going to start some bud here soon

Attached Files:

3. Very shortly you will see buds

Sent from my SGH-T599N using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Does it look like it or just me

5. Itll be about a week to a week and a half til u see buds form but u are close

6. Jeez so long dude you have no idea what this plant has been through first seedling and my dog dragged her across the yard and tore the cup and picked her up from just the beginning roots and carefully replanted and then she turned a little bigger her grow box worked great to recuperate and servived mold and all bad things as she grew bigger she evolves into something magnificent went from a solo cup to a bigger pot she grew up being a strong girl and grew and grew and grew the next few weeks she was growing fast and crazy I would giver her the sun light she need to feel great and help her grow and make sure all of her got the sun she needed she was almost a foot tall put her in a bigger pit and let her flourish then I put her on 12/12 weeks later she grew to about 2 feet tall and was doing great nothing wrong with her and just starting to grow up and today she is about 3 feet tall now and thank all you experts for the help Thanks if I knew you guys in real life I would give you a piece it's been a pleasure and thank you all for the help next time I post I will show you what I harvest if I get any

Attached Files:

7. Im gonna say if u have lights positions properly youll get an oz and half maybe 2 but that maybe pushing it

8. Thanks everyone

9. Do you guys think this will work

Attached Files:

10. 400 watt what just keep her in a safe place and shady

Attached Files:

11. So put it right under the plant that's Is in 12 12

12. Hey here is a update on how she is doing look at all that bud forming not really that smelly but maybe I'm used to it but I smell jack shit and If I put my nose to it not really smelly either

Attached Files:

13. I never turn off my fan is that a bad thing