30 Days Of Dabs.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ThatSpencerGuy, Aug 7, 2014.

1. Been there done that 💁

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Been dabbing fairly constantly. Took a .25g dab last night, and man oh man was it wonderful. I didn't cough up a lung.... Really only coughed 2 times then I was good. That dab (with the combination of all the other dabs that night) took me back to the first time I smoked. I was the highest I've been in probably 3-4 years. Eyes almost closed, and a huge grin on my faces with a feeling of euphoria that is unexplainable. Challenge for tonight.... Get that high again today:)

3. Sounds great, man!

4. Id dab if I knew how to make it

5. I dab and make my eights last a month or more only dab twice a or so a day 
    How much do you do a month

6. Did you 

DAB IT IN THE BUTT?
    [SIZE=47.77777862548828px]--------~ (__(__)[/SIZE]

7. I've been dabbing non stop for well over half a year now literally everyday and maybe it's just me but I don't build up a high tolerance at all, if you buy good clean potent stuff that's not poop-soup then idk how you can build a tolerance but again that's just me. I've probably smoked 4 dabs today and it's 9pm here and if I was to take another dab right now I'd be high as shit as I was when I took my first dab of the day. I think the problem is the type of wax people buy not knowing if it's really clean or not.
    I also find myself not dabbing it for a day or two when I run out or just when I'm having a super busy day. I remember going to Mexico City for a week and I had stopped dabbing it cold turkey and I felt completly fine, you feel the obvious crave here and there but not to the point where I was thinking about it all day

In short I love concentrates over weed anyday if the product is clean and potent if it isn't and looks nasty I'd gladly smoke bud instead, I still love both but honestly a nice glob of some good high quality wax always beats a big bowl of the dankest bud

8. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408508074.181741.jpg