30 Days Of Dabs.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ThatSpencerGuy, Aug 7, 2014.

1. Forgot to post up last night. I lost count of how many dabs I took after 10 or 11 last night, however I was told by the people I was with I took anywhere from 15-20 (fuck...) I just woke up and I'm feeling groggy as fuck, decided on taking a dab of Hindu Kush than going back to sleep.... Or cleaning my apartment depending on if the dab energizes me or takes me down lol

2. Also made a chronic grilled cheese and sriracha sandwich when I got home last night....

3. Hey man.. if you're going to do this atleast dab clean erl.. I can kind of tell the last picture the stuff on the right wasn't completely finished. I mean it's up to you but it's best to go the pure route imo..

4. @[member="JaysForDays"] I got both the waxes from my dispensary, I haven't had an issue with taste at all. No sizzling or anything.

5. 30 days doesn't impress me...

6. #46 derived, Aug 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2014
    How big are your dabs? 15-20 would be at least 1.5gs or more for me.

7. About this size, typically a bit bigger

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1407611699.774456.jpg

8. I'm not trying to impress anyone about the size of dabs or anything. I'm actually trying to enjoy this month, not get dabbed the fuck out every night haha.

9. After a dab or two you are just wasting it. If two dont work its bunk.

10. This is how dirty the rig is as of right now, half way through day 3. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1407623381.906208.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1407623392.689538.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1407623401.272495.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1407623408.889266.jpg

11. idk if this point's been made but you could make the sequel to Super High Me and call it Super Fried Me. It'd be cool to see how you function after the 10th dab on day 2 or whenever lol 

12. I'll try to get as dabbed out as possible tonight and do tests throughout the night. Update may not come until tomorrow morning, but it'll be there lol

13. Just saw a video not too long ago of a guy online who did 54 dabs in one sitting. (it was like a 2hr video)

14. Was it this one? It's only 5 minutes, but the number of dabs sounds about right. The guys insane... I'm a heavy toker, but this is waaaaay more than I would ever attempt. I can't imagine how he must've felt after that...
    http://youtu.be/09NeGj-8xS0

15. That video is crazy too! The video I was talking about is by R3DBAND.

16. Sorry for the lack of updates the last two days, I finished the last of what I picked up from my dispensary last night, (a little more than 2 grams) and I'm planning on picking up 3.5 grams tonight. Will try to post more accurate logs in tonight, and in the future.

17. Next thread.
    3 months later and I still can't piss clean!!!!!!! Help!!
    seriously I'm curious how long it's gunna stay in ur system hahaha

It's all just one big conspiracy

18. Concentrates can stay in the system up to 9 months from what ive been reading

Sent from my SGH-T599N using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. I'll take drug tests if someone sends them to me lol. I'll take a t break for science.... And marijuana....

20. Lol...I'm on the 1000 day dab experiment. Three years of daily dabbing and I feel great.