30 Days Of Dabs.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ThatSpencerGuy, Aug 7, 2014.

1. take 2 -3 of those each day to start, preferably after meals, get some rest, and let me now if you dont feel any better these next few days.
    -Dr. Hammond B.H.O.

2. That was the plan for today. Currently unmedicated, but will start up right after dinner tonight and hopefully get some good rest tonight.

3. Ever since I started dabbing, I have quit smoking weed (or at least purchasing it)

Concentrates are the future. You might not look back. I didn't.

4. Subscribing. Please do a daily update!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. I kind of want to smoke just wax. Seems healthier. And I'll definitely try my best to get content daily (unless I get too dabbed out and forget) for the most part I'm just going to try and do logs (times smoked, quantity, etc.) thanks for subbing man.

6. Just took my first dab of this 30 experience.

7. Subbed only dab on occasion because, I've heard that once you go full on bho there Is no going back.

8. 2nd dab (after dinner dab) feeling good so far. At a friends house but here's a pic of my piece I'll post up a better one when I get to my apartment.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1407465230.690304.jpg

9. 8 dabs later and I'm calling it a night 😊 ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1407471616.689490.jpg

10. I use to smoke wax a lot but was scared of withdrawals if I ever had to quit so I just stick with flower. It's nice not passing out for 4 hours right after you wake up as well

11. Took 8-10 dabs last night (honestly don't remember) ended up kicking it with some friends so I smoked more than I planned on. Woke up feeling rather groggy today (took my last dab seconds before going to bed lol). Taking a CBD chebba chew to start my morning. Will continue to update throughout the day.

12. Smoking on 1 gram of Hindu Kush Wax, and 1 Gram of Sour Diesel wax. Also a better pic of the rig. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1407508565.470609.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1407508576.453639.jpg

13. Good luck on this 30 day run.. nice rig too

Sent from my SGH-T599N using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Thanks man. I'm gonna need it lol. Also another slight update, I stopped feeling groggy the second I stepped out side. Feeling pretty good know, maybe this 30 days will actually be able to be completed hahah

15. Vit d from the sun woke your ass up lol

Sent from my SGH-T599N using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Most likely lol. That and the Gatorade hahahah

17. I only tried dabbing once. I was kind of drunk but took a fat.3 dab of some CBD stuff. it was only around 60% thc but I was blitzed lol. I sat down against my bed after I took the rip and an hour later realized I had been stairing at my feet the whole time. not even sure I was blinking. I only realized this because I felt really short of breath but soon realized I had forgot to keep breathing LOL.

I was sitting there thinking damn I feel really light headed whats going on. then started gasping for air and was like OH RIGHT BREATHING OMG IM STUPID

18. Basically described my first experience right there hahah

19. Enjoy the animal cookie shatter. Or else I'll find you and confiscate it for myself :).

But seriously I'll find you....

"I'm to drunk, to taste this chicken" -Talladega nights

20. Looks dank! Sounds fun..... U should let ur rig go too for the 30 days.. See how dirty that thing gets :lol: