Led Grow: Berry Bomb Auto Critical Cheese Auto

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by lasklaf, Aug 6, 2014.

1. Update!

Day 14

Just fed the bag seed with a bit of nutrients :) they ain't lookin bad for 3 year old seeds ;-)

Autos are 5 days old now.

Sent from my ST26i using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. #22 lasklaf, Aug 14, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2014
    Critical Cheese in the furthest 20l pot and Berry Bomb in the closest one.

CC is slightly ahead of the BB, slightly bigger set of second leaves coming through, but its okay.

The bag seed are really starting to take off. Very nice side growth coming out of the stems on both of them :ey:

Attached Files:

3. Close up of bagseed

Attached Files:

Those leaves look very interesting, very fat and wide.

5. its like the plant does squats :p

6. I did mine yesterday, time for your pics and thoughts ;)

7. Update: Day 18

Attached Files:

8. the Autos are now 9 days old. The Critical Cheese is accelerating fairly rapidly through its growth! great looking little plant, Dinafem know their shit :smoke: 

Berry Bomb is a little bit slower but it did have problems coming up through the soil at the start (planted it with the root facing some fucked up way haha) Still is doing fine though! Surprised it doesnt have much fatter leaves since its mostly indica :/ but we'll see how it progresses i suppose :)

Can't wait till the 2 autos start to give off dat sweet sweet dank ;) the cheese is gonna smell AMAZING! and i reeeeeeally hope that the Berry Bomb is the pheno that has the authentic blueberry taste when smoked :)

Theres alredy a slight pong out of the closet when you approach it. Not too much, but you'd know the smell if you were looking for it if ya know what i mean ;) haha whats funny is that its not even from the autos :O its the bagseed, and they aint even in flower yet :O

Bagseed seemed to respond well to the feeding :) nice lush growth! the more indica plant is now bigger than the more sativa one (even height wise). the leaves on the more sativa one were a bit worrying today because the pot was bone dry and the leaves were fairly sagging (in the pic above you'll see it) even after abig water they were still sagging.

Anybody have any explanation for this?

9. DAT INDICA PLANT THO :O such plant much wow

10. https://soundcloud.com/djshadow/ghost-town Run Da Trap  :bongin:

11. That bagseed is looking beefy dude! Can't wait to see it flowering! Will you transplant into bigger pots for flower?

Found mine this morning with something that made me very happy ;)  :hello:  :yay:  :ey:  FEMALE ORGANS!!!!!

12. yeah thinking since I don't know the name of the original strain I'm gonna call the the fat one Juggernaut and the sativa one Lazy Susan :-D

Not sure if ill transplant, don't know if I have space :-( also don't even know tge sex of those seeds yet :-o if they're male I'll cry.

Nice one dude! Happy out I'd say :) so you kept that clone too? Any pics?

13. pic 3 is slightly over watered bro give her a little less and give them maybe 2-3 more days and id start LST how big is your wardrobe and what were your questions you wanted to know bro just ask in here or PM and ill let you know bro peace and happy growing :)

14. Strange you should say that! Gave her another little bit of water and she was perked back up within a few hours :-/ was just wondering the best methods for LST (especially given the space I'm using). The space is around 6ft tall, 3.5 ft wide and about 1.5 ft deep. Hope that helps :)

15. What are you sayin dude? I wanna see them Auto's 

Here's my proof  :hello: Been 3days since that photo. Did minor LST to enhance the littler bud sites. Will put a pic up soon..

Keep toking AstroSquirrel  :smoke:

Attached Files:

16. Update: Day 21

Attached Files:

17. Nice one saza that plants lookin healthy as fuck :smoke:  now the fun begins on guessing how long flower is gonna take :huh:

So it's day 21 of the overall grow. The Autos are 12 days old now :) nice little things right now. although i can already tell the Critical Cheese is gonna really stretch :confused: Berry Bomb has caught up nicely. And both plants are looking pretty healthy.

Wish i could say the same for Lazy Susan though. The 2 bag seed got a feeding this morning. Juggernaut took well to the feeding (being pure indica makes her a bit tougher i reckon). Lazy Susan has a bad enough bit of discoloration and a few yelow spots on her lower leaves though, didnt take too well to the feeding im guesing. Think its nuteburn.. but id like some opinions from ye guys as to what you reckon it is, and what to do fix it?

Very nice side growth on both plants though :D considering LST in the next few days? you lads think its advisable given the size of the growspace? would they just bush out too much or should i just leave them be?

18. Any feedback from any blades out there would be greatly appreciated :bongin:

19. You need to take a full colour photo for people to help you out with the discoloration of the leaves problem. In those photos everything is purple. I suspect they are pot bound from what you have said though 

20. Will try have a colour photo this evening!