Lets Bring Ebola Home

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SlowMo, Aug 5, 2014.

1. We are due for some population control. Maybe it will take out a million or so.

2. Saddest thing is in Africa, a lot of the animals are infected with it too.

3. That is the saddest thing?  Sadder than the stricken children shitting their life out their asses?

4. If Ebola was as bad as they male.it out to be, would there even be an Africa left?

hey man. ba-a-a-ack off. I can be a sheep all I want!

5. That's what I don't understand. People are like millions are gonna die. If that's the case where are the millions of dead bodies in Africa. I can understand that a lot of people will die from it but it probably will still be substantially less than so many other major diseases.

6. My mate came back from Africa yesterday.
    When he got off the plane, he discovered his pockets full of raffle tickets. He has tombola

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. We could knock a few million out from here.

8. This whole thing is turning into a disaster.

-CDC under there social medicine Director gutted the CDCs Bioterrorism Unit which explains there inept response to just a few cases. They literally have no one to deal with it.
    -Its doubling in cases worldwide every 3 weeks
    -Where are all the people that had contact with African Ebola man... there all being kept out of the eyes of the media.
    -Media response is utterly lacking in this regard yet again
    -Most likely this can be spread via cough and sneezing

This will get way worse for us all before it gets better.

9. If Ebola is a virus, why is the US sending 3200 military troops? They're not sending doctors or nurses or healthcare workers, their sending TROOPS

The Ebola epidemic provides a convenient excuse for the deployment of thousands of US troops and establishing a permanent presence in West Africa.

10. #51 BRZBoy, Oct 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2014

You would be incorrect. A huge sum of those troops are medics and Army Doctors. The Army has both of those services. A Army Doctor is counted a troop because that is what he or she is. The Army has a vast infectious disease research center that is on par with the CDCs.

Also when you sent troops anywhere (used to be a US Marine) half of those are logistics. For 3200 troops all the food has to be flown in, all the water is flown in, fuel for generators.

If you do some reading there setting up 15-17 Field Hospitals that can treat about 100 each in quarantine conditions.

To the laymen they believe that the entire US Military is as you put it "Troops". About 40% of the entire US Armed Services are in the business of supply and logistics. Take a Carrier Battle Group..those 10,000 people floating on the sea, get mail, food, water, various consumables etc. It takes enormous effort to sustain that.

Anyhow anyone that wears a uniform even a Marine Corp Band member is a "Troop". For instance you will notice there sending along with those guys 100 Marines if you read...Osprey Squadron is providing transportation around country. Takes about 100 "Troops" to sustain one of those squadrons.

We already have a presence in Africa. Look up AfricaCom. A well established and built up base.

11. #52 g0pher, Oct 13, 2014

Ya i've heard of AFRICOM, their first significant operation on the African continent was the US-NATO bombing of Libya back in 2011 which resulted in the overthrow and murder of Gaddafi

Liberia is the only African country which expressed interest in hosting their headquarters. They currently operate from Germany... thousands of miles from the nearest African country.

The troops are here to build a base and assist in the construction of emergency Ebola treatment units but as AFRICOM stated, they have NO PLANS to staff these centers with their own doctors or nurses, instead it will be up to the Liberian government to properly staff them and train volunteers 

The offshore coast of Liberia and east African ‘Ebola zones' conveniently map with the presence of huge volumes of untapped oil and gas resources, and guess what? The Chinese are there already 

If you read up on them, AFRICOM was created to battle the rapidly-growing Chinese economic presence in Africa's potential oil-rich countries. West Africa is a rapidly-emerging oil haven barely tapped to date. A study projected that African oil production would rise 91 percent by 2025, much from the region of the present Ebola alarm. 

I'm not so naive as to believe that the US's plan to spend over $1 Billion dollars in the coming six months to combat a virus that's responsible for 4000 deaths... over a period of 10 months... is purely humanitarian

12. Have any evidence to support it's passed through coughing and sneezing? Haven't seen anything claiming that. Would love to see wherever you read that.

http://www.wnd.com/2014/10/militarys-ebola-mission-to-edge-out-china-in-africa/

Gotta beat back the Chinese Empire ...

14. #55 BRZBoy, Oct 13, 2014

No evidence because they have not tested it in a controlled manner that way but do some googling and many are starting to think it might be. When they test your mucus from a cough it has enough viral load to get you sick.

Its like the term symptomatic. A Duke doctor called on the radio and wished the CDC would stop saying that. Reason being is a doctor must make that determination. Everyone could be symptomatic say with the flu but if only 2 people have been determined to be professionally then that is all that makes the statistics. It gives a false sense of security.

15. It's becoming airborne. Time to PANIC !!

Exactly good post my friend! Read up on the CDC Director. He is a 100% Obamanite. He got rid of the CDC's Bio terrorism unit. Believed resources spent on something fringe would be a waste of money. Its like I am a prepper to a degree. People make fun of me but when the shit hits the fan I am a genius.

The beautiful thing on all of this...about 20 or so days it incubates about 8-10 days you die. So in the next 30 days we shall know the true extent of it all in the US...and about 30 days from the last 2 weeks in the EU.

You can only hide people bleeding out of there ass mouth nose eyes for so long.

If it did might not be a bad thing. A thinning of the herd is always good. We shed the sick lame and lazy. Those that remain inherit a world were everything still is required. After each great mass human die off there has been a extreme period of innovation. Had to make up for the missing people somehow.

This variant seems to have a 40% or so survival rate. So good chance you will make it if it does. I have waited all my life for the end of days and it brings a tear to my eye just maybe I have a front row seat! Weeeee

18. What's with guys like you and yuri longing for a seat to watch everyone die?  Don't you realize if there was an Ebola pandemic you could be one of the first ones to go and miss out on watching the world end?  You wouldn't even know it's over.  You may as well kill yourself now because 1 second after you die it'll be the same feeling as if the world was ending for everyone.  And while a thinning of the herd may help the healthy survive in nature, it doesn't work that way in these times.  The less robust individuals can still make important contributions, unlike in a herd of Muskox.  Just look at all the healthy young idiots running around, are those the ones you want in charge?