Super Lemon Haze.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by chronixx24, Aug 5, 2014.

1. #1 chronixx24, Aug 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2014
    Hey guys. Im new on this website and im getring ready for a new outdoor growing session. I come from a place where it is very hot every day. We reach like 35degrees c during day time with a very strong sun. At night it will cool down around the 28c. The air humimity is around the 70%. The hole year we have only 12/13 hours light a day... so we have no seasons at all. It also never really rains.
    I have a little order list going out to green house seeds. I pickt: super lemon haze, super critical, super silver haze and white
    Lemon. What you guys think about this?

2. For your local climate anything with sativa is good, the more sativa the better, tho it will take longer to complete ...but worth it!

3. \tPineapple Skunk Strain

By Eric Wieland | August 03, 2014 21:59:43 PM PDT

[​IMG]Buy Pineapple Skunk Seeds at Discount Prices
    • Classification: Indica-dominant
    • Parents: Skunk #1 x Pineapple
    • Growing Environment: Indoor/Outdoor
    • Garden Skills: Intermediate
    • Flowering Time: 8 - 9 weeks
    • Height: Medium
    • Yield: Moderate to Heavy
    • Medical Uses: Pain relief, insomnia, nausea
    • Breeder: Bulk Seeds
    Cannabissearch.com Buzz Rating: An intense but relaxing high accompanies users on a journey that won't take them very far from their couch. While this is a highly potent and sought-after strain, it's also a couch-lock type. Prepare for a sedating body high with mild cerebral effects.
    The buds of Pineapple Skunk are large and incredibly dense. They have short orange pistils and a high number of sticky trichomes. Flavors are of mango, pineapple and citrus and leave your mouth literally watering after each inhale. There's definitely no cotton mouth with Pineapple Skunk.
    These ladies are very easy to grow and grow vigorously. They tend to grow with a single large cola and many smaller side branches, making them a good candidate for either a Sea of Green or Screen of Green. Yields can range from above average to outrageously heavy, depending on how they are cultivated and the nutrients given. They will respond well to high levels of nutes, so long as the levels are increased gradually.

4. #4 chronixx24, Aug 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2014
    Allright thanks. Yeah i know i need sativa ells they will skipp the growong and start flowering right after a few weeks

5. #5 chronixx24, Aug 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2014
    Looks nice tje pineapple skink but for me i think a too high indica to grow