Fridge Grow / Clone Box

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by fishwater, Aug 4, 2014.

1. Makes a freakin mess… don't do it where Mamma will holler at you...

Attached Files:

2. Went and visited my local Hydroponics store, a mile away.
    Got some grow stone and some small rock wool cubes and my baskets.
    I also picked up a submersible pump and all the hoses and bits to make the drip system.
    Didn't get enough spagetti tubing tho.
    Probably not my last trip there...

Attached Files:

3. I cleaned up the cuts made to remove/lower the floor and applied aluminum duct tape I had all the way around.
    The floor is thin and a little flimsy now so I screwed a piece of square aluminum tube under for support.
    I installed the drain in my large tray.
    I painted my reservoir and lid black on the outside.

Attached Files:

4. after you tape it all up you can spray the floor with rubberized sealer(Flexseal as seen on tv)
    it will insulate and protect from water dripping on it.

5. #45 fishwater, Aug 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2014
    Ooh that's a good idea!
    Did't I see it in white as well as black?

6. Blauberg Inline Mixed Flow Fan 6"
    Item #: BLB6TURBO
    \nProduct Details
    \n
    • Turbo 150
    • Compatible with 4" to 12" round air ducts
    • For ventilation systems requiring high pressure, powerful air flow and low noise level
    • Casing is made either of durable ABS plastic or polypropylene with low flammability, UV- and corrosion- resistant properties
    • Special casing design enables easy dismantling of impeller and motor block without air ducts detaching to facilitate fan servicing
    • Double-speed single-phase ball-bearing motor with thermal overload protection is controlled with integrated
    • 3-position (low speed/OFF/high speed) speed switch
    • Wall or ceiling mounting with a mounting plate
    • Ideal solution for mounting into limited spaces due to compact design
    • Supplied with factory pre-wired 120v/8' power cord, ready to plug in
    • 5 Year Warranty
    • 440 CFM

7. not sure,but there are solar rubberized coatings for rv roofs in white

8. I like what you have going man. It looks really good so far and you know your shit. Good luck 

9. #50 fishwater, Aug 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2014
    Thanks man !
    Back from a great vay-cay.
    My exhaust fan didn't come while I was gone, so I gotta call the dist and see WTF?

10. There is the space, waiting on the fan.
    I also mounted the ballast for the HID light.

Attached Files:

11. #52 fishwater, Aug 24, 2014
    I did receive a few items while out of town.
    New style grow lights for my AeroGarden, 2 digital timers from Hydrofarm, mini fan for inside cabinet, a PH up - down kit, and also a couple one way valves for my bubbler air lines.

Attached Files:

12. I have also decided to only have 4 plants under my scrog screen.

Attached Files:

13. #54 fishwater, Aug 24, 2014
    I will probably start germination today choosing 4 from these.
    3 AK-47, 3AMnesia Haze, and one seed (the big one in the right bag) that I found recently in a bud I called "Stanky Dank".
    That stuff was SO stank that it would permeate a couple rooms by just opening the glass jar !
    Will have to watch that one closely, hoping for a female.?

Attached Files:

14. Canceled the fan order from the "not in stock" guys and got it from another and got to choose where it shipped from, CA, CO, or PA !
    Only a few bucks more from these guys.

15. Hey man im stoked to see what this creation turns into haha...subbed!  :smoking: Please let us all know how those 25$ fans work for you and would they work for intake and exhaust? Like say 2 for exhaust and 1 for intake in a 5x5x5 grow area? Thanks 

16. Cool, I'm glad someone's looking!
    No, this fan retails for around $125.
    I think it will more than fit my needs, maybe even run on low ?
    Nice that it has that option.
    If I could just re-wire it (remembers Tim the Tool Man) and separate the circuits, I could time them independently, but, that would void my 5 year warranty, of course !

17. I will probably only have 1 female this go,hopefully 2 at least.might scrog 1 plant 
    But I'm gonna let the males flower outside in my woods.might pollen up a branch or two for seeds.

18. Running my 6" hydrofarm at 1/4 speed 74 F right now in the Fridge.
    cant hardly tell it's on.
    But I/m cheating with AC for my temps.

19. Oh i was talking about this one...the one you had posted earlier http://www.amazon.com/VenTech-DF6-Duct-Fan-240/dp/B005KMTYFK/ref=pd_cart_recs_7_p?ie=UTF8&refRID=08XBKCF1ZZPEKFZDAMKS im wondering if i could use 2 of these to exhaust my 3x4x5 room and maybe get 1 for some intake idk but yea man good luck lookin forward to this