When Is Enough Enough?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 2packush420, Aug 3, 2014.

1. #21 ChristopherABrown, Sep 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2014
    That won't happen because it won't work. By the time people get to that point they'll be too weak from starvation do do anything but beg for food and water.

OWS proved that no movement/action having no plan of legal process can expand its ranks enough to have any impact.

I have a plan which is a lawful and peaceful revolution where "the people are the rightful masters of the congress and the courts." From the very first step it builds legal power over the law of the land. By amending the constitution and ending the abridging of rights vital to constitutional defense of the 1787 compact and restoration of the republic under it,an effective revolution will alter and abolish all government abusive to unalienable rights.

A) Can you understand and accept that the root purpose of free speech is to assure information vital to survival is shared and understood?

B) Can you accept that purpose of free speech as prime constitutional intent?

C) Can you accept that EVERY American can understand and accept A)?

D) Are you aware that in 1911, 2/3 of the states applied for a convention and congress violated the law, their oath and the constitution by failing to convene delegates?

http://m.firedoglake.com/firedoglake/#!/entry/16-responses-to-congress-needs-to-comply-with-state-demands,540762b9e56d0bb85366887f

Can you accept that such a fact justifies that all delegates are elected in the states by the people of the states?

E) Can you understand that any state legislator that cannot accept A), can be impeached in this constitutional emergency as being unfit for office?

F)Can you understand and accept that A) B) C) D) & E) are legal process and that IF citizens D) for justification, and E) to complete the legal process they WILL be "the rightful masters of the congress and the courts" BECAUSE their states, as the people, then will agree that proper preparation for Article V consists of;

1) Ending the abridging of free speech

2) Securing the vote

3) Campaign finance reform

G) And such preparation by amendment is completely constitutional and can only enable democratic assertion of the principles of the republic once complete; WHEREUPON all amendment ceases until America can assure it is competent to Article V by testing itself to assure it knows and can define constitutional intent?

It only depends on the peoples ability to agree and accept definition of prime constitutional intent.

2. enough

Attached Files:

3. What is needed is ENOUGH unity upon constitutional intent to convince other Americans it is time to end the apathy and confusion and uphold the constitution with our actions. Stop the rise of tyranny. First in states, then nationally.

4. #24 yurigadaisukida, Sep 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2014
    Violent revolution is not the answer. It will just install a new tyranny.

Just like last time.

And the time before
    and the time beforen....

Edit: o wait. I forgot. This Guy is a paid shill trying to lure out political dissidents

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

[​IMG]

6. So you do not approve of stopping the NWO.   Everything I've posted is pertinent to doing that.  If you do not feel that to be true, please explain what does not work to stop the NWO.

7. This guy needs a ban. Turning a police brutality thread into his "NWO" bullshit.

[​IMG]

9. Maybe you don't really want to stop police brutality? 

By the use of our constitution, intelligently, creating agreement upon natural law rights, we can kick the NWO out and the infiltration of government that refuses to see that police follow the law.   That refuses to assure courts uphold the constitution.

Stopping police brutality is what I'm about.  Acknowledging where the onus of abuse of rights originates can help rally people to enact solution, to end the brutality, to establish justice.

You would like to see that, correct?

11. Yes but yyour spamming the copy paste stuff ffrom your nwo thread into other threads

That's called spam.

12. Seriously where's icgreen when you need him lol

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

13. don't hate on spam I eat that shit almost every day

One of the few processed food with no corn or soy

14. But its salty as fuck lol

15. Even spam light is too salty for me

I usually make it in soup or throw it in the rice cooker to flavor the rice

It helps lower the sodium concentration

16. ^ Hawaiian ? Only people I've met that eat it regularly lol

I hope you didn't think I was commenting on the food.

18. #39 ChristopherABrown, Sep 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2014
    The NWO would like you've said that about strategy to enforce the constitution and stop police brutality.

This is spam

"Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum app"

Corporate automated spam at that. Sick.

19. #40 yurigadaisukida, Sep 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2014
    >_>
    Really? You copy paste something into 5 other irrelevent threads and say "the nwo just wants you to think its spam"

Seriously at this point I can't tell.if you are for real. This is beyond unbelievable

You have to be trolling us. We are just saps.
    Hey man I hate my Google phone more than you know.

nope. I'm not that dense. I just wanted yo change the subject to something I like. In this case spam

You know. Yo keep up with my cognitive disfunction or whatever