My God I Dont Want To Name Ur Pipes.

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by blue spoon, Aug 3, 2014.

1. Come on blades the name of the thread is "dry peices,spoons,sherlocks" not come name my pipe! Please be creative people. A pipes name should come from urself and a personal experience with the peice it makes the bond stronger as cheesy as that sounds. More actuall dry glass content would be fantastic! This usted to be a decent thread i enjoyed coming into...now its just this garbage......(rant end)

2. I agree with you about people naming their own pipes..if someone else came up with the name for it, to me that kinda defeats the purpose of naming your piece 

3. Thank you thank you thank you. Im glad im not the only one that agrees.

4. I didn't know if it's the app messing up or what. But back when I was browsing years ago this thread was uploaded with beauties everyday. Now I only see a new post a few times a week. 3/4 of the time asking people to name there piece.

I can't wait to get both of my new pipes soon will contribute to this dry piece part of the forum.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

5. I've never named my pipes.  It would get too personal.  I couldn't handle unintentionally murdering my friends on the pavement.

6. Now this needs a sticky..

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Yeah its very irritating that a quarter of the topics on the first pg are "help me name my piece"..

8. High 5 to you! We need more blades like you. Thank you.

9. <sup>Yo bro I got a new Sherlock homes pipe should I call it Sherlock? </sup>

10. Guys name my baby?

11. It's kind of annoying stoners can't think up creative, clever, or good names for their pipes.  I just always suggest butt nibbler for humor's sake.    

12. I've had my pipe for almost a year, still no name. If it comes to me I'll name it. It's like naming a car, it has to be something that just sounds right. you'll know when you have it.

13. I remember one thread that asked us to name their child.

:hide:

14. Then don't. Let other people name it.

15. I try to tell people that in the threads where they ask you to. I just don't understand how you could even name a piece without even smoking out of it. My bowl is named the light bulb, I didn't name it that but a close friend did and it was when we wern't even trying to come up with a name and personally I feel like thats the best way to get a name not trying to come up with it but it just happens and it fits perfectly.

16. I named my steam roller white rice. It looks like a giant grain of rice. Lol Hits great thought.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. A mod here was pissed that I brought this up in a fairly civil manner and when OP got butthurt and started throwing names around, I decided to let go of restraint. He wanted me to name a glass pipe that was all green and transparent, lol. I mean, really? The problem is that too many people are either too lazy or stupid to actually think for themselves. It's why I have been avoiding GC as of late except for my pickup thread. I think today is the first time in a month or two that I've replied to a thread away from my pickup thread or the "rate my bud" thread. Better sites for local medical communities anyway, so don't have to worry about 15 year olds wanting their pipes to be named for them, asking people to name the strain they have, wondering if their weed is laced, or straight up asking if what they took a picture of is even cannabis. Browsing around for 10 minutes to see if these questions are a common thing and reading the responses is too difficult I guess.

LOL. Sorry, needed to vent a bit too.

18. Pie you couldent have said that any better i agree with you word for word. Mods need to just start droping those shit ass threads like flys. They add nothing to the community and do nothing but make people like us facepalm and browse GC less. Thanks alot for ur post man it means alot coming from you.

19. When my kid was born I went down to the parking garage at the hospital to smoke a J. I was pondering some names and I met this guy, gave him a few tokes. He asked what I was thinking about, so i told him I needed a name for my daughter.

He gave me a couple of ideas and to from that day to forever she carries around the name Chlamydia. She asked why she is called Chlamydia so I told her the truth that I asked some random for a name.

Lovely girl but for some reason the boys stay away from her :confused_2:

20. 😂😂

🍁