Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Many Bowls Dose It Take You To Get High?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by g.h.o.u.l., Aug 3, 2014.

1. How many bowls dose it take to get you high? Im referring to bong hits/chops/rips. Right now, its 2 bowls to get me buzzed, 3 bowls to get me high, and 4 bowls to get me fucked. The weed I got is high mids if its really shitty bud itll take double.  

What about you guys?  

2. if my weed doesnt get me high by the end of the bowl then I'm looking for a new dealer.  :confused_2:

3. It normally takes me 2 good bowls to get me pretty toasty. :bongin:

4. A good question.
    Let's find out. (He takes the pipe and starts smoking) A One... A two-HOO... A tha-three...
    A Three!

If there's anything I can't stand, it's a smart blade.
    How many bowls does it take to get to the center of cloud nine? 
    The world may never know.

5. I can get pretty blazed off a single bowl if I pack it fat enough

P.s. 'e' comes before the 's' in does

P.s.s. There are many many many "how much does it take to get you high?" threads

Touching the void

6. for me it depends more on tolerance. lately ive been smoking really good sour d about 6 or 7 times a day and a bowl wont even touch me. but as soon as i run out im taking a t break. once thats over one bowl will serve me well.

7. 1 bowl, which holds like .2-.3g

This works so well, when said in the Tootsie Roll pop owl voice, which obviously was the intention. Made me laugh! :lol:

9. A half gram bowl of some good kush gets me toasty

Sent from my cows

10. .2-.5 grams gets me good and high. i normally smoke 1 gram or two in a day when i have weed, and today i do :D 

11. Even when my tolerance was through the roof, I could always feel it after a single bowl. 

My guy always comes through with some really dank stuff, though. 

Now a days it literally only takes me around 2-3 HITS before I am stoned. My tolerance is shit at the moment. It will be even worse once I am smoking again. 

12. #14 Talon, Aug 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2014
    About the same as solas.

Love my super low tolerance. Just don't like when I'm hanging out with people, take one hit and say I'm good, and every ones like 'why?' Dude I'm baked from 1 hit, that's all I need. Stay high for 3-5 hours from 1 hit.

13. I smoke a lot of concentrates, so probably like2-3 fatty packs. Honestly, I don't know because I mostly smoke J's or I'm dabbin.

Why the fuck can't we all just get along?

14. #16 derived, Aug 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2014
    That must be one mega super rip, or you mean u just feel sleepy for 3-5 hours lol

Edit: And it takes one about 2 bowls to launch me into the sky. One and I'm high but I normally smoke two.

15. Its intense as hell for 20-30 minutes, then like goofy stoned for 2 hours, and then lazy and just feelgood like the rest of the time.

If I eat too soon after smoking, I just get lazy and chilled out. If I don't eat, I'm active and don't want to sit down.

16. All it takes is 1 or 2 hits for me, but of course I'll have a dozen or two. However I have a curse, if I continue smoking I'll end up sober..

17. Here's the thing, how much do your bowls hold?

Mines pretty small and only holds about .2. Takes me about 3 of those to get stoned. I can get a pretty good buzz off of 1 though if it's some really good stuff

Happy toking!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. one bowl.. maybe less