300 Watt Led Cabinet Grow-Ww X Bb Ww X Skunk #1

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Lixx, Aug 3, 2014.

1. Ever heard of Ice River Genetics? I have a few plants of theirs growing right now.. Check out their website sometime.. they have lots of killer stuff. :D

http://www.icerivergenetics.co.uk

2. i think im gonna buy the light your using...so far heard only good things about it. ive used a hps years ago but dont wanna deal with all the heat. your light seems to be kicking ass. love watching the plants get bigger

3. Definitely gonna check out Ice River, Iron! Thanks for the heads up.

Thanks @reefnugs! I really do like this light. The plants/plant seem to as well. The heat issue was really addressed with this purchase. They have a good 5 year warranty, too. Good luck with your shopping! And afterwards!

4. Day 49: (12 of 12/12)

The Big Bud is looking good! Definitely a female. Lots of hairs now. The veggers are looking nice, too. I ordered up some more beans and will be wettin' em as soon as they arrive. Probably a couple weeks. I got several strains. Not sure what I'll run next. Out of the 4 vegging right now, I hope one of the Blue Diesels is female the most. I'd like to run that next. I have a few more of those seeds so if not this time, soon. Really not a whole lot going on these first couple weeks of flower. I've been working on the setup a bit. I got my other cabinet in with the LED cabinet now. So they are side-by-side. And I have my Seedling cabinet on top of that. The 4 veggers are still in there right now. When they get a little bigger and/or I'm ready to sex them, I'll put them in the bigger cabinet, and once they're sexed and I decide which one to go with, I'll move it in with the Big Bud in the LED cabinet. And the cycle continues...hopefully! :metal:

P1080680.JPG P1080681.JPG
    P1080678.JPG P1080679.JPG  Just Girl Stuff!
    P1080662.JPG P1080667.JPG
    P1080668.JPG P1080670.JPG

P1080675.JPG P1080677.JPG WW x Big Bud

P1080683.JPG Closet Full of Cabinets!

P1080672.JPG Veggers!

Peace Guys!

5. Nice bro! Looking bad ass!

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. great looking grow man..it was fun reading through. :)    what ever happened to the trifoliate, was that the one that ended up female? I think I mighta posted in your other thread about it.

I like that aug20 update....I was like "oh man..11 days ago, wonder if they're male or female!" ...glad to read you pulled female :)

I'm a fellow growing addict. :smoking:

7. Awesome looking grow man. That WW x BB looks unreal, glad it turned out to be female. I'm thinking that will be the next genetics I go with.

Great results so far with the LED, Iooks like she's exploding .

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. What's up Bongsauce? I appreciate it! The flowering plant is the trifoliate. It was also FIM'ed. If you'll remember, that's when I first noticed it. So.. it has three tops and there were 3 more that grew back after I FIM'ed. 6 tops. One was really small and stunted. Another, I accidentally broke in the scrog which essentially just topped it, and I took it as a clone which I still have. And.. the other is the tallest top on the plant growing straight up from the FIM sight with no training. So... 4 main tops. Not bad. But the trifolIiate growth stopped after the FIM. The 2 nodes below and the new growth from the FImming all exhibited the trifoliate pattern but no more. Weird. Hopefully this girl will spend the rest of her days happy and just a girl. LOL! Thanks for checking it out and stick around. I'd love to have ya. Peace, man!  :metal:

9. Thanks. man! It was the only feminised strain I started. I had 2. The other was just tiny and I cut it. Prematurely probably, but...   I had those seeds laying around. I got them as free seeds on an order from a year ago exactly. I kept them as they should be and they worked out fine. Same goes for the veggers I have now. I have 7 out of 8 success rate on those seeds germinating. All 7 within 3 days in soil. The only seed to not germinate was a feminised White Rhino x Mazar, so I lied. I tried to start 2 feminised strains. We'll see how the other WW x Big Bud sexes here in a few more weeks. All the strains I recently ordered are feminised. I'll still start 3 of each stain to try and get a good one. Thanks for checking it out, man! Hang around.

10. Day 52: (15 of Flower)

First off I should mention that I forgot to include the fact that I watered the day before my last update (day 49). I did. The BB got 15 ml Botanicare ProBloom and 5ml Cal/Mag. 1 gallon with a pH of 5.8 and 980 ppm. The veggers got straight pH'ed water (5.8). 1/4 gallon each. I am also watering today. BB is getting 18ml ProBloom + 5ml Cal/Mag and the veggers are getting 15ml ProGrow and 5ml Cal/Mag. The BB's mix is pH'ed at 5.8 and 1130 ppm. The veggers are ph'ed the same and at 930 ppm. Not a whole lot is really all that different. Starting to smell a little fruity in the LED cab. The buds seem to be stacking up pretty nice already. It still looks good and healthy. So far, no bumps in the road with this strain. I haven't been too rough on her though. I hear it's a really stable strain but I hear all kinds of different opinions on the smoke from literally, "the best thing I've ever smoked", to "its the worst waste of space and time I have ever grown." So... I'm out to form my own opinion as I have never known anyone to have it around my parts. I read about 3 different phenos for WW x Big Bud. The one I believe I have here is the Pheno #3. Squat. Bushier. But I don't know. I'm just rambling. I also read about people calling it White Widow Max. I tried to research that strain and came up empty on breeding info. That may be completely different. The veggers are doing good as well. They are 10 days into veg now. They were all topped at the 5th node and 3 of them have already been tied down.  Anyways, I gotta go burn. :smoking: Check out some pics from a few minutes ago!

P1080690.JPG
    P1080695.JPG White Widow x Big Bud Day 15 Flower
    P1080710.JPG
    P1080696.JPG P1080698.JPG
    P1080700.JPG P1080703.JPG Buds forming nicely
    P1080684.JPG P1080687.JPG Veggers (24 Days f/seed)

11. looking real good for day 15. do you count that from the moment you switch to 12/12? or the first sign of "budsites"? it looks like its blazing if you count from the switch. 

12. What's up @reefnugs? Yeah. I do start counting at the switch. They are 55 days from sprout. 37 days total in veg and now 18 days into flower. I hope it's doing well. This is my first LED grow and dont have any experiences to compare to. I've checked out some other grows in similar timeframes but it's always hard to compare different grows with all the different variables. I appreciate you stopping by and commenting. Always like to have visitors! I'll do another update with pictures tomorrow night (day 56). It has grown a couple inches since the other day at least.

13. im super interested in the whole led grow thing, so its always good to have somehting to follow that will be close to what ill be doing. 

I hear ya, man! I'm always looking for comparable grows. Lighting wise, strain wise, size wise. All the different variables could make a huge difference though. I follow one particular journal where a newer grower has virtually the same setup I have size and lighting wise and his plants are actually like 10-14 days older than mine and his plants are less than 10 inches tall. Mainly I think, just being too excited and messing with them too much, but... just my opinion. All the different soils and DWC methods and different lights and everything gets to be overwhelming. At some point you just have to decide on what you want to do and can afford to do and do it and begin the learning process. Because thats all this is. Forever. Just a long learning experience. And thanks to all those who have been learning before us. Otherwise we'd still be smoking the "grass" of the past. I definitely think growing inside might be less stressful for you. I'd hate to walk out to gaze at my girls and see worms burrowing out! Yikes! :bolt:

15. Day 56: (19 of Flower)

Watering day again. She's thirsty. 18ml ProBloom again and 5ml Cal/Mag. 1.25 gallons. 1130 ppm and 5.8pH. Had to move the light up. That main cola has grown 5 inches or a little better since Wednesday! :hello:  She looks good, for sure! The Blue DIesel and White Widow X's that are vegging are 28 days now. 2 weeks into veg. 2 more weeks probably and I'll flip 'em. I moved them into the medium cabinet and will transplant them to 3 gallon containers on Tuesday so... next update will show that. New beans arrived yesterday! Gonna run the Barney's Vanilla Kush next. Will probably wet them next weekend or so? Gotta let the veggers grow a bit more. Been searching for another LED. I like mine but would like a bit bigger one! Unfortunately, when you jump up to 600 watters from Platinum, they are designed really long. So.. I've been looking at the GroBlu Apollo 8 120x3 and the Mars II 500 and 700. Anyway, I'll let you know how the shopping goes. Research at this point. I know I've seen some great results with both. Been meeting a lot of people here on GC, too! It's really cool the little networking that can be accomplished with a bunch of like minded individuals. Glad to have made all your acquaintances! :metal: I have some pictures down below. Please take a peek. Lots are in macro and look great when clicked(duh?) 
    Peace guys. New update Wednesday!

P1080713.JPG P1080715.JPG P1080716.JPG P1080718.JPG P1080720.JPG White Widow x Big Bud Day 19 Flower
    P1080721.JPG P1080728.JPG P1080731.JPG P1080729.JPG P1080733.JPG P1080739.JPG P1080740.JPG P1080741.JPG P1080742.JPG P1080743.JPG P1080744.JPG More Girl Stuff!
    P1080748.JPG Veggers Day 28 2 weeks into Veg
    P1080750.JPG A little Cabinet Action!
    P1080754.JPG Some of the new beans!

16. nice lookin close up pics man...I like how they're lit :) 

I really like this thread lol. you have sweet updates.

17. That is such a tidy setup mate, impressive.