300 Watt Led Cabinet Grow-Ww X Bb Ww X Skunk #1

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Lixx, Aug 3, 2014.

1. I took the Amnesia last night. Day 66 flower. Actually I didn't take all of her. I took of the main tops (6 inches or so) and left the lower growth on the plant and watered again. I've never done this but have read it will/can increase density and therefore weight of those lower, light deprived buds. Honestly they aren't that bad to begin with, but some of it would have def been in the hash pile! We'll see.... Cool little experiment. I've nene had much space to experiment with something like this or a reveg. Hmmmm.... IDK?

I think I prolly got the 3oz mark covered already... We'll see what the stuff left on the plant has to offer. I'll give it a week or so at least.

GDP looks sweet!

Blue Dreams both look good.

5 of 8 clones were topped and bent over 90 degrees. Those things were getting tall! I don't yet know how to grow outside a closet or cabinet. Never had this much room! Still not huge but... The clones are good! All of em. 8-8! 3 just are really small cuts. I was actually just messing around on one. I took a cut above a node and another right below. One clone is that small middle piece with two branches but doing just fine! It's like it was topped at the first node.

Seeds... Ummm... Not so good. It's about to be though. I didn't have luck with the rockwool (@Stanky). Lol. And I realized too late that my coco needed a good rinsing before planting seeds into it. So I've done that and it should be ready now. I've got (1) each of these germinating now.

Ravnus(reg)
    Overlord(reg)
    Moko Loko(reg)
    Pimp Daddy Purps(reg)
    Barney's Blue Cheese(fem)
    Northern Light Blue(auto)

Wish me luck!! Peace guys!

Hopefully we have better results here real soon.

http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1323267-300-watt-led-cabinet-grow-ww-x-bb-ww-x-skunk-1.html

2. #463 stankycloset, Mar 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2015
    Nice man good luck. Should be stopping at a parking lot soon ;)

3. Subbed Lixx! Garden looks wonderful man! So you're running three different cabs with different lights right? With SS doing the flowering?

4. Thanks mainah, and welcome! Everything I've grown up until now has been achieved in that (3) cabinet setup. I started seeds in a tiny one with flourescents. I moved into a medium one with a DS200 made by PlatinumLED. It's a 192 actual draw wattage full spectrum LED with 11 bands. It was my first light. And I flowered in the bigger cabinet with (2) SolarSpec 150's. I've done White Widow x Big Bud twice, White Widow x Skunk#1, Vanilla Kush, and Amnesia in the cabinet setup all over the last 9 months. It's a pretty decent little perpetual setup that allowed me to harvest about every 60 days on average.

Recently I have upgraded to a little bigger space. I have a 7x5.5 room that I split into 2 and have a 3x5.5 veg and clone room and a 3.5x5.5 flower room. I can fit 5-6 plants on the flower room the way I grow em. I have the (3) SolarSpecs in the flower room now. I need to an update and show you guys. Gotta get some more pics. I have the (2) 150's and now the SS260 in the middle. So 560 watts over a 3.5x5.5 or about 19 sqft. I could and really should have another light but not just yet. Lol! Those sob's are expensive! Right now I just have 1 plant in there though. GDP at about 26 days since the flip.

I'll be starting a new thread for the new setup/room. I should be able to harvest 1 plant every 12-15 days when things get rolling. Mid-June or July.

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know if I can help with anything. You can't go wrong with the SolarSpecs. It's like a community when you deal with them. All us guys with their lights all talk and follow each other and it's the same way on IG. Someone say "cult"?

Take care buddy!

http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1323267-300-watt-led-cabinet-grow-ww-x-bb-ww-x-skunk-1.html

5. HinBro all subbed up. Getting ready to launch my Solar Spec grow when my second light gets off BO! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Things are looking good around here! Sub'd

I've got a bush and a tent that look just about the same size as the ones in your first journal. GSC x OG 

7. Been a while since I poked my head in here... Holy crap Lixx! You've come a long way over the past few grows. That GDP looks stellar, I wish I could find some of that, its always been one of my favorite strains.

Loving your upgrades too... Clones look great, damn man. Sorry for all the notifications you probably have haha

:smoke: :bongin:

8. Hi guys, grows look really good. I'm looking to start my own first grow and looking through these forums just gets me so excited. I would love to start this minute in time as I have my grow cabinet just picked and allocated. I'm looking for advice on the possibly cheapest yet most affective led light to buy and where I can buy it (as from the research I've done the led lights seem to be the most efficient on the bills and I don't need flat mates copping me jacking up bills and finding out about my project in my room). bearing in mine I only plan to grow 2-3 plants max at a time. Apologies for posting this newbie stuff on this thread, I realise I'm amongst experience growers who probably don't need this newbie stuff blocking up the thread! Any help would be greatly appreciated!

9. Are you sure u want to grow in a house with people that dont know? Last guy i helped went to jail.

10. Hey man, my landlord is an ex officer of the law, and I'm still managing to pull it off. My own mother came into my grow room and didn't hear/smell anything out of the ordinary, and that woman can smell when I smoked a joint like 3 days In advanced lmao. I so see where you are coming from though, chances are if someone frequents your grow area, chances are they will eventually find your crop or at least know what's up

In terms of lighting, check out the mars hydro series and give sara a shout on here, she's their rep and will give ya a better price than their website shows, they give a pretty good deal to blades like us :)

There are other options but Mars is probably the best bang for your buck unless you wish to make your own cobs, which can be done fairly easily with a bit of research, the plus aide to this way is if anything goes wrong you can try to fix of yourself instead of sending back to China for warranty work blah blah blah

Best of luck, and in the mean time feel free to check out all of our grows, research is key to growing weed :)

11. #473 stankycloset, Apr 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2015
    I have a good grow and you cant smell it in my place. Not saying its not possible. But with others living in your place seeing you bring shit in like water nutes dirt ect they will wonder.
    Iv had issues omce or twice and my whole place smelt like dope.
    Not to mention how the fuck you harvest????

Im not saying not to by any means. Just for him to be smart. I want him thinking.
    Buddy would have been blessed if i out this buy him first. He was away for a few days room mates did not know where he was. They called the cops and they showed up.
    Dont know the exact truth behind it all but that's what we were told by him.

12. Cheers guys. I just want this project to be about me and not have my housemates nosing in. I have no idea how they would feel and I don't want to find out! I can sneak all my stuff in easily in a backpack and straight into our room, and plus I work 7.00am to 3.00pm, and they all work different so that part won't be a problem. I'm so frickin confused with the light situation still though. I've been told a hundred different times I still don't understand! I just need the smallest possible cheapest led light for about 2 plants, maybe even 2 lights.

13. Go check out mars light thread. Talk to sara. It's ur best bang for ur buck on light price and hydro

14. Big update ... Let's go....

Amnesia
    Day 147: (75 Flower)

The vast majority of this plant was already harvested back on day 66 and is now curing. 80 grams so far and 1 oz. of really nice trim. The buds are skinny and long, covered in trichs and smell like cantaloupe to me. A nice sativa, uplifting stone that doesn't relax you too much. Great daytime meds. I left the lower part to see what would happen. I'm super impressed with the results. Some of the buds I left on the plant were okay but most were a little fluffy back on chop day and now they are all super nice and dense! Def worth the extra time! I'll chop it this weekend after its plenty dry. Expect to get another ounce. Plus that extra trim. Gonna be doing some blasting here before long.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1428474167.902614.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1428474187.751753.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1428474209.070149.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1428474243.935753.jpg

GDP
    Day 95: (33 Flower)

I like this plant. It's really nice to look at. Deep green and purple leaves with dark purple buds forming. I took a bunch of clones too. I hope I like it! It's been super easy, too. I trimmed her up a couple weeks back and that's about it. Still getting Botanicare nutes at recommended levels. I started trying to water her a little less but more often, by a day or so I've noticed. Still in soil for this one. All her little clones are coco girls. She seems to be loving the new SS260. I like the addition a lot. Very pleased!

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1428474308.701290.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1428474326.951340.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1428474342.335166.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1428474358.119248.jpg

Blue Dream
    Day 57: ( From Seed)

I have 2 of these going both the same age but one is a little bigger so we are going to put that one in flower first. She is #2. I was thinking this weekend around day 60 but we'll see... She is filling out alright but I hear these BD's stretch a bunch and I've done hardly any training other than bend her over once when they were little. With the added space, I'm gonna see what happens with little training or topping. They have some huge fan leaves for sure! I plan to put the other one, #1, in flower about 2 weeks after #2, and that will start this every two week cycle for me. Then it will be clones of the GDP after that for a little bit until I get some new strains vegged, which is underway finally!

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1428474512.566983.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1428474527.151005.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1428474542.087250.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1428474554.985681.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1428474570.617833.jpg

Clones
    Day 19: (Since Rooted)

These things are doing great. Not sure if it's clones, the formula, coco, as they are all firsts but I'll take it! I originally took 6 clones. Then I took 2 really small ones as experiments. Days later after flowering was initiated, I took 2 more while cleaning up some lower branches. The first clones all rooted and I was happy so I took those 2 that were taken after flowering started and tossed em. They sat in the trash for 3 days. Cold. No light. Just chillin in the cold rockwool. After a few days, I saw them sitting there and decided what the hell, I'm gonna see what happens. Now THEY look great. I am a master cloner or this GDP is the easiest to root plant ever, lol! I'm gonna take a few to a parking lot near me here real soon.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1428474592.017190.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1428474606.501214.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1428474622.668869.jpg

Seedlings
    Day 7: (From Seed)

I had some troubles with the switch to coco and seed starting initially. I hadn't rinsed my coco very well and I had also used coco/perlite mix for the seeds and that is usually used when you transplant. 100% coco for seeds. Small learning curves at the price of 2 Strawberry Cough and 3 Blueberry Diesel beans! But.... Now all is well. 11 days ago I put down 1 each of Moko Loko from Sanctuary Gardens, Pimp Daddy Purps from Sanctuary Gardens, Blue Cheese from Barney's Farm, and Blue Northern Light from Delicious Seeds. I had also tried to germinate 1 Ravnus from SG and 1 Overlord from SG with no luck after 7 days. But... I have seedlings. The
    future is here!

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1428474684.970387.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1428474698.499767.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1428474710.767525.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1428474722.519370.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1428474735.902849.jpg

I also ran into a buddy in a parking lot the other day and he had some nice things to share with me. I sure do appreciate it and can't wait I get started on em!

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1428475820.400568.jpg

Peace guys!!!

15. Those nugs looks killa mate. BD's meant to be big but I think LED's might help a bit.

16. Those amnesia buds look sexy....cant wait to start my GDP