300 Watt Led Cabinet Grow-Ww X Bb Ww X Skunk #1

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Lixx, Aug 3, 2014.

1. They look happy in there! They looked pretty crowded before. I can't wait to see these flower!

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

2. #262 Lixx, Nov 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2014
    Made some QWISO today by cleaning my grinder with everclear in a small dish and then filtering through an unbleached coffee filter and then evaporating in a Pyrex dish. Wow!! Came out way better than expected. It was a sticky grinder. Clean grinder and dabs! Hell yeah! Put all the QWISO in a little parchment paper envelope and tap it with a hot iron really fast and shatters up instantly. A couple minutes in the freezer and it comes off the paper a little easier.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1416451349.813073.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1416451377.212918.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1416451402.812693.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1416451416.179211.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1416451455.198059.jpg

3. You should get some nitril gloves when usong iso.
    I dont understand the difference and have tried to research it with no results sevral times.
    Whats the differences between USP iso 99% (pharmacy i.e rubbing alcohol)
    And your regular iso 99% solvent used.
    There is a difference because one can be applied to skin and the other is toxic. And one leaves nothing behind after evap and the other leaves a white film (pharmacy iso) that was all i could find. As to why no info there. My best guess would be a tropical additive of some kind to treat the skin and moisturize it. But they could be completely different compounds all together

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1335301-Stanky's-perpetual-garden

4. I used everclear. I figure if you can drink it, you can safely get it on your skin. Thanks for the heads up. I was looking at ISO and got a little confused too.

5. Yeah... We'll call it FULL EXTRACTION CANNABIS OIL from now on. FECO. I made some with my WWxBB trim and got some tasty dabs from it.

6. Yo I made some FECO the other day and finally got around to the picture. Totally satisfied with this method of extraction! Good stuff and super easy!

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1416791347.216466.jpg

7. It's not decarbed. I haven't eaten any. I didn't plan on it. That's why no decarb. I thought decarbing was only necessary for edibles. It's a nice smoke. I like it. In this area of the country, concentrates are few and far between. You get the random half ass BHO or whatever occasionally but nothing really of all that much quality. I just thought I'd try my hand at this simple method. Ironhead has been using this method with his trim for a couple weeks and he seemed to like it. I read his thread religiously and saw that so... Here we are. I did get this also the other day. Headband shatter! Definitely the best thing through my hands in a long time. But like I said... I don't have a lot of experience or expertise with concentrates. Just having fun!

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1416866521.749629.jpg

8. Day 106: (57 Flower)

The flower cab is almost there. The WWxBB is almost ready to start flushing and the other plant I'm not really all that concerned with anymore. I need the space for these V Kushes. Probably start the flush after this weekend. It's getting some deficiency. Most likely a pH issue. All of a sudden, I'm dealing with this a lot. It's far enough along in flower I'm not too concerned but definitely something I need to address around the garden in general. I think maybe I feed them too often. Water, feed, water, feed. Instead of water, water, feed, water, water, feed. Anyways pics!!!

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1416890550.629753.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1416890567.512674.jpg

The Vanilla Kushes look really good to me. Smell great. Ready to put them under the Specs! Watered them yesterday with straight pH'ed water. 6.5.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1416890697.945606.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1416890718.845405.jpg

The Amnesia are coming right along! Going to have to probably train the hell outta these things. I hear they can get really tall! They just got watered too. Straight pH'ed water.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1416890815.578716.jpg

Peace guys

9. Got it all happening mate. Looks like you got some pretty good penetration for those LED's, nice size colas.

10. Lol! It's all happening! It's all happening. One of my favorite lines from one of my favorite movies, "Almost Famous". The SolarSpecs are doing a fine job. It's me who has to up the game. Thanks mate!

11. How far away are your SS from the canopy?