300 Watt Led Cabinet Grow-Ww X Bb Ww X Skunk #1

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Lixx, Aug 3, 2014.

1. A little mid-week update for the City!

Day 100:(63 Flower) (14 Flower) (17 Veg)

The WWxBB is almost there guys! A couple more days to dry out from the last flush. What does everyone think about a few days of darkness? I never tried, myself. She is foxtailing a little here and there. Not every bud, but some. The one bud closest to the light is still popping pistils way more than any other bud. I scoped again last night and I'm seeing 5-10% amber. Closer to the 5, though. So I think I'm good for a couple more days. Maybe this weekend. The SK#1 is looking good. Just a slow starter. The Vanilla Kush babies are chugging along. Little bushes. They have the most unusual smell. Gotta be the Vanilla? I think I may like these a lot for some reason. It's still really early but something about em! I'll do a chop update when the time comes. Thanks for everyone's help and kind words along the way so far. I really appreciate it. You guys are my garden sounding board. No one hears me talk about it except you all! Thanks! Pics for ya down below!

P1090165.JPG P1090158.JPG P1090159.JPG P1090160.JPG WWxBB Day 63 Flower
    image-1.jpeg image.jpeg Trich Shot through my iPhone!
    P1090162.JPG P1090161.JPG WWxSK#1 Day 24 Flower
    P1090155.JPG Flower Cabinet  with 2 SolarSpec 150's
    P1090156.JPG P1090163.JPG Vanilla Kush Veggers Day 17
    P1090157.JPG When the curtain opens, the show will begin!

2. Looking awesome mate, love the WWxBB although it does still have lots of white hairs? My leaves did that weird cocooning thing too lol.

3. Nice grow you got going! Looking forward to your final results. Thx for sharing

4. Day 101: (64 Flower) (25 Flower) (18 Veg)

The V. Kush Veggers got some water with 5ml Cal/Mag. Thats it this time. 

Day 102: (65 Flower) (26 Flower) (19 Veg)

The WWxBB is looking ready. MAYBE 10% amber trichs now. As circumstances would have it, I can't let it go any longer. I am moving to a new house and I just can't move a flowering plant that size. Its got to go. I might would have let it go another week without any of this going on. No worries. Here are some pics. I tried to get a shot of every major bud. 14 I think?

P1090169.JPG P1090170.JPG
    P1090171.JPG P1090172.JPG
    P1090173.JPG P1090175.JPG
    P1090176.JPG P1090177.JPG
    P1090178.JPG P1090179.JPG
    P1090180.JPG P1090181.JPG
    P1090182.JPG P1090183.JPG
    P1090184.JPG P1090174.JPG

I also never mentioned anything about the other WWxBB that I had going with the WWxSK1. I decided to go with the SK1 but I just couldn't chop down that plant. So... It's been outside for the last 9-10 days until I have some more room in the cabinet. It's starting to get cool at night here so it needs to be pretty soon probably. Hopefully she'll acclimate back to LED light okay. I've never moved a plant around like this before. Just an experiment. She looks good though. Much more hearty looking than the SK1. Who knows, I might just change my mind.

P1090166.JPG P1090168.JPG

CHOP!!! The WWxBB got the takedown maneuver! It was a fun 6 hours. Had a buddy come by and join in. It was a good time. Some OG shatter and some Fiskar action! 5 O'clock in the morning showed up in no time! Lol! I think I'll be happy with the results. I always hoped for 2-2.5 and I definitely think I got that mark. The largest cola was as long as my forearm and measured in at 18 inches of bud nearly as big around as a SmartWater bottle. The smell was great. Really fruity and citrusy. I'm terrible with comparing smells and tastes to other things. People always say "this beer has notes of caramel and oak and coriander" or whatever and I'm like "okay, whatever you say. Tastes like some good ass beer to me." Never been good at that stuff, but it does smell really fruity and good. Can't wait to taste it. I smoked some scissor hash and went to bed. Kind of a waste, but... it was 5 in the morning! Here are some pics from the festivities.

P1090187.JPG P1090185.JPG
    P1090189.JPG P1090190.JPG
    P1090191.JPG P1090194.JPG
    P1090196.JPG

Thanks again everyone for stopping in and checking me out! This train shall roll on at my new place and the updates will keep coming. Just as shift in the gears! Peace guys!

5. The darkness from my understandings isent to promote ambering. Its to let your trics recover from light degration.

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1335301-Stanky's-perpetual-garden

6. Awesome run! I'm right about where you were when you started this journal. I read through 80% of it. It's nice to read intelligible writing. Keep growin'!

7. Thank you kind sir. I'll surely keep at it. Gotta keep improving. Do you have a journal?

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

8. turned out awesome lixx :) that looks like super high yielding strain...nice big solid buds.

Can't wait to see the next one when you get rollin again...

9. To bad you couldnt wait longer but anyway good job on your nice result!

10. Man that is a killer harvest you have there. You certainly overshot your 2oz goal.  :metal:

11. I'm thinking about 4 ozs forsure ^.^

12. Very impressive, sir, even for being 10 days early.  Congrats!  Looks like u're gonna have 2 very generous zips and then some.

13. Could you PLEASE tell us your final yield? how many grams!!?? Great Journal!

14. It would probably still be wet.

Awesome grow Lixx been fun watching, I'd be super proud of those colas. As for 2-2.5, you'd probably have that on the rack lol.

15. What's up guys? The buds are still drying. The little popcorn buds' stems were snapping so I weighed and jarred that. Exactly 28 grams. Most of it is definitely worth smoking. Maybe â…“ of that is fluffy. The rest is nice little frosty buds. The 14 main branches probably need a few more days drying. Looking and smelling nice, though. Thanks for all the support guys. More coming soon. I can only use the mobile app right now. No internet at the new house!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum