The Difference Between Homeless And Houseless?

Discussion in 'General' started by VeritableHypocrisy, Aug 3, 2014.

1. Discuss opinions.

To me, there are two variations of homeless. The correct term for people living on the street, I've always felt would be houseless. I feel that homeless has deeper meanings than just that, because of the old saying that home is where the heart is. 

2. I think if you asked a homeless person this question they'd likely throw you that crazy eye that says "What, son?!" :cool:

3. I live in homeless central. The homeless population is INSANE! The Camarillo mental hospital was shut by raegan and Santa Barbara sends there homeless to us so I consider myself somewhat knowledgable on homeless people..

Your right on the two levels of homeless people BUT that "houseless" level is weird because the percentage of them that go from me being "houseless" to homeless rather than "houseless" to living in a home is SOO swayed towards becoming full time homeless people.

I do not like homeless people. The couple dozen i know/hang or walk by my store everyday are pieces of shit. Some want to help themselves but have drug addictions etc.. I want to feel for them. I don't anymore though. I've been robbed, and threatened by different guys that appeared to want help but honestly they're just the people that reached the point of no return in there societal stature.

I think we should have them picking fruit in the fields or somethin.

4. #4 VeritableHypocrisy, Aug 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2014
    Well, what I mean is like.. When you live somewhere, but you have no quality of life because of your surroundings and cannot ever genuinely feel like you're at home. When you have nowhere where you can even imagine feeling like you're at home at. You have nobody and nowhere to go... Nobody to talk to about it, no shoulders to cry on. You are genuinely alone in your world.

Versus...

I have no house in which to live because of my own life decisions or because of reasons that are beyond my control.

5. If i was homeless i'd probably be a pissed off dickhead too.