New Bowl, What Do You Think?

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Daniel Desario, Aug 2, 2014.

1. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406986499.559844.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406986524.959602.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406986534.260378.jpg
    Could also use a name if you guys are feeling inspired.

"Everything's better when you're high, if you don't smoke I don't know why"

2. I like it. Bowls a lil small for my liking but still a very nice bowl. Name your own pieces. 

3. It's, interesting.. Not my personal fav but it is cool. Bowls feel like friggen harry potter wands to me like all unique and shit. Nice one, looks classy. But yeah smallish bowl.

4. looks metalic, call it the dumpling 

5. I would call it Metamorphosis or Tanzanite & it looks nice!

6. Name it "midnight mayhem"

7. what he said :metal:

8. Name it black widow

Here I come to save the day!

9. Thanks for all the suggestions, been using it a good bit and it is pretty great, I like the flat mouthpiece and the bowl is deceptively deep so I can pack it and be good for a while.

"Everything's better when you're high, if you don't smoke I don't know why"

10. I think it looks dope.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

11. The bowl looks small. Glad its at least deep. The design on the bowl is sick.

12. Looks awesome, I'm jealous!

13. Good looking sexy piece.

14. Am I the only one who doesn't really like bubbles on her bowls? Idk they just give me the creeps a bit, remind me of glass warts  :hide:  But the color is sick so I still like it.

15. I like it, nice one :bongin:

16. I was wondering what that glass thing at the end was, are those "bubbles" a common thing, never seen it before.