Gatorade Bong

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by mudher25, Aug 2, 2014.

1. Hi guys, after watching a bit of Wilfred I thought that I should make my own gatorade bong. my question is instead of using a pen and shit what if i use the pipe and bowl from a pipe I have.. would that still work? basically planning to take things from my pipe to put on the gatorade; would it work?

2. Still works. just make it air tight may need a grommet. But why use a plastic gatorade bottle? Other than novelty of it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3.  mostly because it looks cool lmfao, my problem is the pipe is too small.. i fear that it won't be in the water by an inch.. it's a pretty small pipe, but if i use just the bowl i'm not sure if it'll fit inside a pen? 

4. Is the downstem short? Could try placing hole in gatorade bottle lower. If all else fails you can buy a downstem and bowl at your lhs though. Some would say using a pen is not advisable for a downstem. But it works

5. can't buy anything considering my parents can see the shit i buy lol, that's why i didn't buy a bong or anything online in general and am making my own
    basically what i was gonna do was 
    [​IMG]take the left part out and have the bowl and pipe connected to the gatorade but i feel as the pipe is too short? cause apparently it's supposed to be one inch in the water?

6. Make a steam roller with gatorade bottle. Put the mouthpiece into gatorade bottle as if making a bong just don't worry about adding water.And if your parents can see what you buy then buy a prepaid visa and order/buy whatever you please.

7. but then shipping would be a problem as i'm only a teenager and i live with em lol, they'd be questioning the shit outta me... idk i just wanted to have a home made bong instead of just a small pipe tbh.. just to say that i had a gatorade bong lmfao

8. Make a gravity bong. Put the bowl of your pipe in lid of gatorade bottle. And put a hole at the bottom of the bottle. Fill it with water and pack your weed. Be sure to cover the hole on bottle. Now light weed and let the water out by releasing your finger. Inhale the smoke once the water is finished.

9. Go to hardware store and purchase a piece for the downstem, you can also buy a piece for the bowl there...no idea what the pieces are called but they don't cost much...its in the hardware section :smoking:

10. I was thinking about that but the smoking process just seems to much, i just wanna smoke lol
    thanks! going to a walmart tomorrow for a gatorade bottle and there's a lowes like right next to it so I'll check it out! 

11. Buy a prepaid card and buy some gifts online for your parents for upcoming birthdays or holidays. Also, buy a bong. Tell them they can't open them because they are all gifts.

12. Lowes or home depot will have something just be careful what you choose. I think brass is better but I could be wrong and it could be worse.

13. I made it for about $5 worth...

Sent from my C6603 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

14. Nice job, maybe find an additional elbow joint on the downstem that would reach deeper, but honestly I would love to toke out of that, looks like it rips awesome.

Best part, just buy a new bottle once that one is dirty and you are golden, none of that cleaning hassle.

15. Burn a hole a little smaller than a piece of garden hose (your downstem) then shove it in while the plastic's still melted. Then take the cone out from your pipe and use that- works great :)

16. Find a pen that you can fit a socket piece into for the bowl. Then use a paper clip and heat it up to make the hole just big enough for the pen do its airtight. Then make a smaller hole by the top for a carb. My gatorade bottle had lasted me over a year and works perfectly. Actually used it last night for the first time in months