6X Black Water Og - 400W Mh @ Veg - 1000W Hps @ Flower - Vertical - Scrog - Lst Combo - 500 Gram Yeild Goal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by greaterthings123, Aug 2, 2014.

1. Had some nute lockout issues with the Sunshine Advanced Mix #4 but I also fed more often then last time in the COCO.  8 out of 11 are going strong.  The 3 are still flowering so they are keepers. 

The Chemdawg 91 is a slow flower but is putting on dense weight quick. 

Because of what I think is salt buildup in the peat/coco mix I am using a less salty nutrient as I finish out this grow.   

I am trying out hydro with a couple dwc buckets in my veg room.... Running General Hydroponics Flora Series  in the veg as well as my flower tent.

Here are some pics.  THE VIDEO SHOWS THE NUTE LOCKOUT and is a better way to view the grow.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Gotta any updates on the tent. Its been a couple of weeks. I'm sure its super big in there.

• Like Like x 1
  3. TRIMM TRIMM TRIMMIN.  Bout 6 zips off 3 smaller side plants that just got jarred.  2 others went straight to the trim pile.  They weren't worth trimming.    Still have 4 more little ones and the 2 5 footers to go.  I am expecting 6 to 8 zips off each of the biggens.  Colas EVERYWHERE the size of redbull cans.   

I've been workin 60 hour weeks.  Sorry no updates. 

• Like Like x 1
  4. #205 greaterthings123, Mar 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2015
    I HAVE LOST MY FOCUS!  BUDGET!  SMALL SPACE!  REPLICABLE! I am trying to get back there.  YOU will see it soon.

• Like Like x 1

get focus
    ;)