172W Cfl With Bagseeds.

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by VeritableHypocrisy, Aug 1, 2014.

1. #61 VeritableHypocrisy, Aug 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2014
    All's well. Just gotta keep under the radar. Everybody's on edge around here lately.

2. Transplanted again.. Already the plants were getting too big for their 1 quart containers, so up into 1 gallon smart pots the two quickest growers went. Plastic gallon pot for the straggler, and quart pots for the two seedlings. The largest of the plants is already so large that it is as big as the gallon pot I put it in. Root ball is still small, so it'll have some room to grow. By the end of flower it may be root-bound, but that should be alright I do think.

3. #63 VeritableHypocrisy, Sep 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2014
    My main squeeze may be a male. It is starting to show its gender, but the little preflowers are still near-microscopic in size. That's alright, though. I can still use it to pollinate a branch of a female. That way I can produce seeds. Since it is definitely an indica, I plan on crossing it with one of my sativa seedlings. This will mean that it will remain in vegetative state until it proves it is a female, or until I throw the sativas into flowering and use it to pollinate them. At that point, I will consider using the male plant for QWISO for my vape pen.

4. #64 VeritableHypocrisy, Sep 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2014
    Picture reply time!

Sativa-ish seedlings. Mm, rub their leaves and a strong aroma permeates the air.
    0901141218 - Copy.jpg

Indica #1
    0901141219 - Copy.jpg

Indica #2
    0901141219b - Copy.jpg

Male Indica #1.. Sucks, because it was a pretty plant. I'll keep it to make some seeds, though.
    0901141219a - Copy.jpg

5. Confirmed that the big one is a male. One of the preflowers is developed enough to see a stalk and a ball on the end of it. Well, what can you do? I am debating topping my two other larger ones and training the branches out, even though I told myself I wouldn't. 

Fed my soil with some water, unsulphured molasses. 

Question! If I soak worm casings in water and stir a few times a day for a day or two, would that be as good as a tea? Just a thought.

6. Some would say yes on worm tea.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCbeALuAYsg&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Watch this guys video and youll have your answer.

Id put that male in your barn or outside somewhere and breed it with a clone later

7. ... Sigh. I woke up and my browser was still open to this stuff, I refreshed it, read the replies, and my girlfriend hears this video and says "is that all you can do is think about pot..?" Really..? She has nothing better to do than make me feel worse about myself? I swear to the high heavens I'm going to leave her if this shit keeps going. Whether it leaves me homeless or not.

8. #68 TheAnswer121, Sep 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2014
    need to have a talk and let her know that even though weed is a prominent thing in your life, it's not the only thing.

it's a lifestyle, and when you grow it, it becomes more than a hobby. let her know her that her little remarks are hurtful.

communicate you feelings, trust me ;)

weed is supposed to bring people together, not drive them apart

9. She knows what she said was hurtful. The way she said it, she definitely knew. The sad thing is.. Meeting her was the best thing to ever happen in my life. What's the point of it when she acts like that toward me? Maybe I should just go.

When I get depressed, she tells me oh, everybody gets depressed. What do I expect her to do? It's better than 'oh get over it' like my entire family did, but seriously? She's supposed to be my girlfriend. I mean.. I can get past the small things, but she just throws them at me consistently. 

10. yea man, i feel you 100%. my wife was opposed to weed before we met. i slowly warmed her up to it. took 6 years to get her to allow me to grow some :laughing:  she still takes some pot shots, pun intended :p , every now and then but she knows it's my medicine and gonna be part of our life. she smokes now occasionally too :smoke:

good luck. i hope she gets off your back

11. My girlfriend used to be a big pothead. Somehow she can't even smoke out of a bubbler/ice-cooled bong anymore without her lungs closing up on her. Something to do with an allergy. I wonder if that's where the stick up her ass came from.

12. Sorry to hear man. My old lady wanted to start with me about growing pot and I told her look you knew I smoked pot, you knew I grew now its too late to start complaining than you should of dated me if you didn't like it. Now she doesn't mind actually likes learning and growing with me

13. Mine actually suggested I grow it. I was terrified of the idea at first due to the legal ramifications of growing in my state. She insisted because of the mental problems I have. So I said okay. 

... So I start growing. Now and then I ask her a question, since she's got more experience with gardening than I do. Not weed, but everything else, and weed is just a plant. Now she tells me she's sick and tired of hearing about weed. What the fuck does she want me to do? I don't have any friends. I can't afford to go fishing.. Video gaming has begun to disinterest me, which is horrifying because that was my escape from reality... So I garden and grow weed. That's all there is to me at this point, because it's all I can do.

14. Um...that video is not about weed at all.

At all.

The guys talking about strawberries n gardening.... :-/

15. ask her if she would like to be part of growing weed with you. Its alot more fun to do it together than to do it just by yourself

16. I know. It pissed me off and sent me spiraling back into depression, like I really needed suicidal depression on a level that my chest begins to feel like I'm having a heart attack. I just spent most of the day laying in a heap on the floor in pain.
    I tried that. She doesn't mind me growing weed, but doesn't want to be part of it herself. Her explanation is she tried that during her younger years, she's 'good.'

17. Which, by the way, is what I use cannabis to medicate. I have a lot of trauma problems, but nothing I have wrong in my head, is as bad as the depression.

18. Watered with more fish emulsion today. Yesterday I applied a bit of molasses as well.

19. Look up breathing exercises and master them.

Im not even kidding.

Anxiety in my honest opinion, is a lack of oxygen that causes the body to panic, the heart to speedup, and without enough oxygen, the person collapses.

I ran this theory by a group of anxiety sufferers once and they were so grateful. Many got off the meds.

I then ran my theory by a cardiologist who was fascinated by it. He said simply, "it makes sense."

20. It's not anxiety, though. It's all from depression. I do practice deep breathing when I have anxiety attacks, though. It helps me not get as panicky. Still feel like crying, but I can tend to my plants. Just as good as crying.