172W Cfl With Bagseeds.

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by VeritableHypocrisy, Aug 1, 2014.

1. Ah, smart the thc to cbd degradation.
    I think it is better.

2. He wants his made into oil for the pen of mine that I gave to him, I'm going to just dry, cure, and smoke mine.

3. Bud pic anybody?

View attachment 1627602

Will look better when dried & cured I imagine. Still looks pretty. To me, anyway. <3

4. ... I had a problem, guys. I busted open the main bud to check and see how healthy they were, bud rot. The rest had been stuffed in the closet and we accidentally stuffed it between some clothes.. So it's molded. I got like a gram at best out of it, sad. What a horribly long buildup for failure. What happens happens, though.

5. Bummer, it happens though. Keep your head up, it'll be better next time :)

Youre a great grower so not like you cant just shit out 5 pounds anytime you want :p

6. I like to think I am great. And a bit drunk currently. However, we all know I am still new at this. There's so much room for improvement it's funny. I'm going to work at it and do better. Currently I now have plans for the current veg box to be a drying chamber with fans installed properly, once my new box is made.

7. You can do eeeeeet!

You can do eeeet alllll niiiiiight looooong! Hehehe

XD

8. You're damn right! It happens, but I will prevail!

9. Ah man VH, that sucks balls. But it's all a learning process. I'm sure your other grows will be even more awesome!

But I feel your pain

10. Hey brother VH
    Happy thanksgiving!
    [​IMG]

hope your day is blessed and safe
    ~ poke

11. Oh man, it made me feel bad. I was gonna share some with friends tonight as a thanksgiving treat. I didn't even get enough bud out of it to do that. I don't even understand how it happened so quickly, but it happens I guess. Never know in this world. I'll just have to make a drying box out of the old cabinet for my veg chamber, once the new box is built I guess. 
    Happy Thanksgiving, man. I had 2 thanksgiving dinners and an offer to smoke up, which was nice and all, but the guy didn't exactly have enough to smoke me up, so I just casually took like 2 hits and called it quits after that. I gave him a free digital scale though, for the offer. Gave my old neighbor I used to smoke with a metal pipe that has been laying around. He likes it, too. 
    Feeling.. Well, a little depression tonight, but it's still not all that bad. No clue the trigger.

12. Sorry to hear that brother but you were kind to others so thats what matters. Keep your head up man, were here for you dude! Time to get some more beans in the ground!!! MOAR!!!

13. #573 VeritableHypocrisy, Nov 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2014
    I already got a clone in the flower chamber, 1 seedling of The Widow popped, my Strawberry Cough and her merry midgets.

In spite of how this thread turned out, I invite those of you who have not joined me on my strawberry cough journal to do so! Click my signature picture or follow this link

14. https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=3112013#post3112013
    This is one of the better dry and cure threads I've found.. My own little addition is at the bottom of page 126 if I remember.. I had enough bad drys and un-smokable uncured jars it sent me hunting for a better way.. So Cal is a bitch to work in as shit just dries to far to fast and you have crap.. Other places are to humid to get a good dry fast enough.. I think we all have to adjust our dry and cure to our local conditions of temps and humidity.. I break all them big colas and buds up early to insure an even dry with no hidden mold..
    Once down in the mid 60s humidity it gets jarred with a 62% Boveda humidity pack and it's good to be stored without checking for years..
    http://www.bovedainc.com/store/ check the herbal section for more info..  Just my 2 cents..BNW

15. I actually was going to be getting boveda humidipacks for this, but haven't had the chance yet. They'll be here before next harvest time, though. I think the mold developed because the weed had been pushed against a bunch of rain jackets, which sealed it in and left 0 air flow. I had told her not to put other clothes up there yet, but.. Yeah. Nobody listens to the person who spends more time researching things than anything else. Haha. Your method is interesting, I may have to try that. Still waiting on the opportunity to build my new box I have plans on, but once that happens I'll have no qualms about using the boxes I have as drying chambers. :3

16. I was away for the holiday - Shame about your buds :( But gl on the next grow, I'm sure you'll only be more great with more experience :)

17. My thoughts exactly! I haven't even been a gardener until this year.

I had the same kind of problem, but caught it before too much damage happened.

Gives you a sinking kind of feeling when you realize what happened.

At least you have more started ....

~~sherry

19. The lesson here is to never give up. I'll never give up on something that actually helps me with my mental problems. I've NEVER been depression free as long as I can remember. Then I met cannabis. 

20. keep your head up dude, you helped me out today, i really appreciate you being there for me, you had all the right words, you're a blessing brother, i appreciate you
    ~ poke