How To Prevent World War 3 Or Anything Apocalypsie?

Discussion in 'General' started by Mister Stoney, Aug 1, 2014.

1. Just a question. I'm young but I feel like I should do everything possible to prevent the annihilation of our race. We've been around for over millions (?) of years, I won't let misguided suicide bombers, drunken russians, zealous zionists and a score of other wackjobs destroy my time on this earth. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can start? Some friend suggested working myself up to a special ops unit and then hit up with my local secret agency to become an assassin or something. Surely there are other things I can do?

2. Go see Guardians of the Galaxy and dont forget a notepad and pen

3. I don't think becoming an assassin is going to do much to help prevent World War 3..

4. We've got a scumbag steve dilemma:
    -Wants to prevent World War III
    -Suggests becoming an assassin, which is what primarily lead to the first World Wat

5. do what i plan to do in times of global crisis. move to a third world island nation. i plan on Trinidad & Tobago. my father married a lady from there. i also advise learning how to sail. fuel may not be readily available for a motorboat. 

6. It cant be prevented, just have fun before it happens. I'm not runnin, I'll hang in till the end." SMOKIN".

dilligaf

7. Quit judging and quit feeling like you have the responsibility to dictate who or how others live based on your values and beliefs! That is what caused this in the first place. Take some responsibility! If someone wants to punch you in the face, then your first reaction should be to question what you may have done to warrant such a reaction and what can I change about my behavior/thinking to help others in the future view me in a more positive light! Not try and figure out how to eliminate this abomination before me so the world fits more to your way of thinking and your system of beliefs and values!  Fear is what fuels reactionary behavior, fear is born of ignorance and ignorance and fear are vanquished by knowledge. Before you decide anything, gain all the information you can before passing judgment. Even then, we can only judge ourselves at the end of the day. No one else has the ability or the right! Not to mention that when it comes to judging yourself, no one else really matters! It's a corporate run war, led by the U.S., so if you really want to help, stop supporting the supporters with your consumer dollars and support efforts of those that are like minded by cash contributions and/or volunteering at a grass roots level. Register to vote, and vote the dinosaurs and their outmoded way of thinking out of office. Above all, quit letting falsely generated fear motivate your thoughts and actions. That is, after all, how "THEY", control us! Don't be a victim and a pawn! Peace! :metal:  

8. Holy shit :smoke: That was a good post man. I feel so inspired now.

9. Oh yeah!  This is it, I know it!  It is Him, My People...

He is it, I know it...Call it a gut feelin', but he has to be...The One, Neo. :cool:

10. Just get on with you're life, why worry about shit that you can do fuck all about.

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. The feeling of all out war ending our time on earth isn't new. Every few years something will arise and people think that the world is on the brink of collapse.

The world WILL however end due to the way in which we live. Consumerism and the Western lifestyle is shortening the earths life span. Is it too late? Very likely. If you want to actively make a change make a change through politics, and grassroots movements... But fuck we can't even legalize a plant how will we change the world?

12. #12 Jingo Dookstain, Aug 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2014
    This isn't a video game.

The likelihood of you becoming some super assassin who saves the world...
    The likelihood of you becoming an operative in some special military branch...
    The likelihood of you being able to do anything to stop an apocalyptic event...

... is 1 in 7 billion.

And if you're here on a stoner forum asking this kind of question (assuming you're 18 or over...), it's probably too late for you to even be qualified for the job training of the job.

13. Figure out all the corruption in the world and trace it back to its roots and learn them by name, company, and start preaching the truth to people.

Preach revelations to the followers of the book and compare what is going on today to the book. start a militia and prepare for war against the illuminati and fema camps, UN soldiers and foreign troops.

More importantly know when to fight and when to retreat or surrender

you can always live to fight another day it will be a long horrific bloody struggle but if you have God on your side you will be able to do things you never could

¡satan has tricked the world into thinking he does not exist!

14. Tbh i think batman was doing a good job, anyone got the area codes for gotham?

15. It's cliche now but Ima hunker down drink a beer and watch the world burn. Pretty far gone. I guess the ultimate goal will be to be an elite by the time I die so I know my bloodline survives any apocalyptic bullshit.

16. Think about it, suicide, one answer : suicide:, A word I dont believe in.. btw.

dilligaf

17. You just blamed three different races of people for the end of the world. Your entire post is the epitome of the typical "ignorant American" and that attitude is what will be the end of us
    All those people you refer to as "whack jobs" are fighting for their lives and the people they love, just like you apparently want to do. You are just as, if not more misguided than any other person.

If you really want to save the human race and the world then figure out a solution to the population crisis and quit being so fucking racist

18. #19 *ColtClassic*, Aug 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2014
    http://youtu.be/6hQt5P4MufI

http://youtu.be/9FR_qvU0lVc

http://youtu.be/KsgWfNLT0iU

http://youtu.be/ZYupoLSIWMY

http://youtu.be/H56FUHgqRNE

http://youtu.be/YDk62HApDa8

19. Came here to say this. I'm sure franz ferdinand would agree.