Am I A Loser?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Bladezz, Aug 1, 2014.

1. Here's my story

I moved out of my hometown for work and now had a chance to start anew. Anyways I met a girl I really liked and she kindof jokes around with me alot, tickling me, poking and shit and she is even a gamer like me. Its real cool. But now she is seeing this other guy I live with and it hit me hard expecially cause they took my old bed to make a double bed for them to sleep :mad: .

I can't look at her the same anymore, I dont know why it bugs me so much, it is my fault I missed the clear ass signals she gave me to go for the kill.

TL;DR Oneitis disorder hitting me hard. How do I get over it?

Oh and it doesent help I dont drink or smoke so she prob thinks I am a big dork. I dont want to drink cause then I look weak for not supporting my decisions. Maybe im being a little stuck up?

Need help bladez!

2. wait for them to break up and make your move if you havent moved on. not much else to do.

3. Dont be hard on yourself. Take it as a lesson learned and how to do things differently in the future. When a girl shows interest, reciprocate

4. Wow you guys reply fast, Thanks guys for the support. Lessons have been learned, its just hard to think that way when you almost had the prize.

Fuck man I just feel like a loser when everyones partying and drinking and Im like

Nahhh man

Boring as phuck dry humping at a bar with sweaty dudes and chicks

5. She never had the same feelings mate, if she did she wouldnt of got with the other guy if she liked you. Even if she did like you, she changed her mind pretty quick and went off with someone else, I think you had a lucky escape. 

6. Good point mate, shiit mann

Oh well things come things go

7. Youre not a loser mate for not drinking, I would say sensible.

8. No ones a loser for anything as long
    As they don't hurt other people. Your life and your choice. There's no standard to follow. What you think is right is the only thing you should abide by.

9. I met a lot of hot girls and messed up chances with a good number of them. Most of the time it was my fault, others it was just circumstance. I say fuck it and don't screw up the same way again.

10. why are you on here if you dont smoke? or were you talking about ciggs?

11. Nah man don't sweat it. 
    Just cause you don't drink or smoke doesn't make you a loser.
    I don't drink or smoke tobacco...well okay I drink rarely. 
    But still, just move on..and let them be happy. All you can really do at this point.

12. used to smoke now I get mad anxiety when I do. Love the culture around it too

13. when you say you moved out of your home town, do you mean by yourself?

14. You're not a loser, you just dont like being packed into a room with a bunch of people with erections.  

15. Who cares what people think of you. Just live your life the way you want.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. sounds like one of those you are better off not being involved situations. but yeah I understand you bro. I don't drink either and I got shut down tonight because of.. in fact specifically because of it. also wtf they took ur bed? like you sleep on the floor now? that's not cool

17. Some good advice so far, hope you can get back to smoking without getting the anxiety. And go get your bed back dude!

18. Dude, I completely get you but you know what? You have a roof over your fucking head and food on the table every day. Plus you can toke. You should rarely compare but just this once, imagine being a somali pirate who are basically forced to do all that fucked up shit just to have a fucking meal. Imagine being in fucking syria or any of those other middle-east countries and suddenly  being flung into a world of bloodshed and warfare for shitty reasons. Imagine tons of people starving every fucking day. Imagine people trying their best to avoid suffering and knowing they will probably never get out of the shithole their in. You're one of the luckiest people on earth. Doesn't matter if you or other people think you're a loser, at least you're not in the same predicament as the people I mentioned above. 

19. You're not a loser man. Nobody makes all the right moves and I feel like most people have at least one story of missed opportunity.

Also, you're better off not touching the booze.

20. Yea I moved on my own, just to get out of the house and the job