Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Coconut Canna Oil

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by shmokeythabear96, Aug 1, 2014.

1. does anybody have a complete detailed step by step including decarb, certain temps and time periods in order to create the perfect canna oil to get you well and truly wrecked. my tolerance is an absolute burden, incredibly hard to get "high". i have read all over the net about people digesting too many cannabis infused edibles and getting so stoned they freak out or are just completely wrecked. thats my goal.cheers in advanced, never written in a forum before. hopefully i've done this right.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Look for BadKat's CannaPharm. It's a thread here on GC. You might have trouble finding it with this site's search, but you can always google it and follow the GC link.

That thread contains everything you need to know.