Help Me Identify Perc? *pic Warning*

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Feather264, Aug 1, 2014.

1. #1 Feather264, Aug 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2014
    Hey blades, old-time lurker here. I'm not well connected enough to a blower, nor do I have enough knowledge about glass to know what I have exactly. I'm trying to identify out of curiosity what type of percs are on my piece.

Close up of bottom perc(s).

[​IMG]

Perc chamber.

[​IMG]

Brand up close.

[​IMG]

Whole shot of piece.

[​IMG]

It kind of looks like a showerhead, but those are usually more flared/bubbled out at the end right? 
    That also brings me to my second question. I have hit a dead wall trying to sell this bong. It's still new, I'm pretty sure I overpayed, and now I need to let her go. I have tried a few classifieds like Craigslist, and I will continue to, but is there any other markets out there I could sell this one that I haven't used already? 

Thanks.

2. Im pretty sure thats a double double interior shower head perc

ㅠ ㅑㅅ cㅗ ㄴㅁ ㅛ ㅈㅁ ㅅ

3. I'd go on their website or aqua lab

4. Sell it on Instagram. There's tons and tons of accounts that will post your glass for sale and people will contact you for it.

5. Awesome piece

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum..grabba dabba goo

6. #6 Feather264, Aug 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2014
    Double double? Like in-n-out? Haha thanks for the suggestion. I looked relative pictures up via google, and that perc type may just be what I have.

I did. ALT only carries like three "models" by the company, and their website has no info on it. I know it's not a clone/fake though because the brand has not gotten "big" enough for china to get their hands on it. That, plus I bought this directly from the mfg.

Hmm, I have never heard of using Instagram before....How would I get in contact with these "accounts"?

8. Search up the hashtag "glassforsale" and you could post it yourself or find an account through that tag. I love looking through glass on insta because there are so many incredibly talented independent glass blowers and a lot of used glass you otherwise would have never had access to for (usually) great prices.

9. Wow, thanks. I will definately try it out.  :smoke:

10. Its an inverted shower cap, I think SYN glass came up with it because its mostly what they use (don't quote me on it though)

11. Yea just looks like a double showerhead perc. Could possibly be referred to as a nested showerhead perc but all the ones I've seen of those are 3 tiered, not 2. I have the same set up in my SYN though, double showerhead.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Thanks guys! Now I just have to get her sold.

13. I got 5 on it.

ㅠ ㅑㅅ cㅗ ㄴㅁ ㅛ ㅈㅁ ㅅ

14. How much you asking??

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..grabba dabba goo

PM'd :) Please don't post in this thread if you are interested in it, just PM me. Thanks blades!

16. Remember kids, the price varies on each PM he receives

17. #17 Feather264, Aug 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2014
    ?