Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do You Evert Feel High, When Youre Really Not?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Im2Hits1Kill, Aug 1, 2014.

1. Sometimes i feel high, but im really not

Sent from my ME172V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. this sometimes happens to me, more often when i'm tired though

3. Yeah I feel you. It happens occasionally but I think it's just our minds associating something that feels relatively similar (like being super tired) to the feeling of having a slight buzz. Never felt like it before I smoked weed but after I had been toking for a while I started to feel a buzz sometimes when I'm not smoking.

4. Thought this woulda received more negative replies. Oh well.

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. After working hard all day and finally sitting down, eating and relaxing. Its some strange buzz I can't describe.

6. After working out i kind of feel like im buzzing once i sit down. Sometimes after a hard test or something i get the same feeling. Might just be a release of hormones or something

7. Yes. People can feel euphoria and laugh when they are not high on drugs as well.

8. Yes. People can feel euphoria and laugh when they are not high on drugs as well. Also standing on something moving can sometimes make you feel a bit drunk.

9. occasionally

10. Yes. I get that especially after I go from smoking heavily everyday to not smoking at all. Mostly when dehydrated, tired, or after working out

11. THC is stored in your fat and even when you are not smoking there are still massive amounts of THC inside of you depending on how big you are and how much you smoke. This amount could vary from person to person

12. You lucky assholes.  :laughing: