Whats Eating My Leaves? If Anything...

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by WiiseeBudz2, Aug 1, 2014.

1. Dwc grow.
    Just upgraded from 400 to 600w hps
    Just finished my first week of 12/12
    Ph sits steady at 5.9-6.1
    Ppms at 400
    Water temp always below 68
    Rooms temps 77-84 usually sits at 82.
    Humidity 35ish lights on 45ish lights off.

At first I thought my scrog was tearing up my leaves.. But then I noticed some that wernt really near the scrog that I hadn't noticed before.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406845168.303680.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406845181.002289.jpg

I keep jumping to different conclusions and I'm done guessing.

I went to go buy neem oil,& protekt silicate to spray on right as the lights go off today.. But the shop wanted to charge me 80$ for what I had. I can order it online for less than half the price ..
    But I'm already starting my second week of flowering today and I'll have to wait for shopping. I've heard not to use neem during flower.
    No buds have started to form yet.

10-15 leaves have Ben effected over the last 3 weeks I wanna say. (Estimation)
    Here's my grow journal.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1310685-First-Time-Dwc-Grow-In-Gorilla-Tent%2E-Chem-Dog%2E%21

What's ur advice??

IT IS WHAT IT IS !
    Learn&Grow

2. Nothing is eating them.  Every now and then a little glitch in genetics, or an injury whilst the leaves are young can continue to split as the leaves grow.  This is very common, and you have nothing to worry about.

heat stress can sometimes cause a split as the leaves curl up in response.

3. Yeah could defiantly be the heat, I know my temperatures are not optimal.

And thanx it's just seemed really weird to me. This is a really solid strain.

I didn't want to let a pest/mite infestation get overlooked and it turn into something major right when my medicine is beginning to form..
    I've worked so hard to get them where they are now.

Thanx a lot for your response!!

IT IS WHAT IT IS !
    Learn&Grow