Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Normal Price For A Gram Of Good Weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ocoee2009, Jul 31, 2014.

1. $20/g is standard around here, 15 would be considered a hookup

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I dont understand your question, if your asking do I live in an abandoned house, no I live in alabama, hence the $8.25 an hour.
    I wish I lived in an abandoned house, bills would be cheaper.

buds, bitches and bandos :)

3. Bout the same here man, most of our weed is from Mexico, off a brick, and has never been cured for $5 a gram. Seeds out the ass, rarley has a smell at all. Oh and sometimes mold. I get decent weed when its grown in my house.

4. #24 Bill Dauterive, Aug 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2014
    I thought you were saying bud, bitches and bandos( abandoned house). Bando is the slang for abandoned house, and we all know what goes down when you have bud and bitches in abandoned houses :cool:

5. Haha, people always reference my siggy and I never know wtf theyre.talking about...

6. Stop buying grams lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. From a Cali dispensary: $15- $20 for top shelf. A lot of places though will try to pass good bud at the top shelf so they can charge more.

Street: $4-$15. Depending on dealer.

Average price overall in Cali: $10

8. It depends. $15-$20.

But let me say this, $15+ for a gram is a rip off and isn't worth it. No matter the quality, unless it's LITERALLY 1 hitter quitter shit which doesn't really exist.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum