Goodland Gardening Growers Gold Supersoil

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by High Brix, Jul 31, 2014.

There is a local collective here in Goleta, CA called Organic Greens Collective. I know they would like some high cbd strains. I give them my extra stock and they pass them along to patients. Give them a call and I am sure they would be happy to talk to you. They have some very nice genetics to choose from. They carry the entire line of TGA Subcool seeds and offer many different clones as well.

2. Holy fuck HighBrix. My jealousy level is about as high as the roof.
    This is how I hope to operate some day.
    Everything is ridiculously beautiful and well laid out.

Mind blowing.

Thanks for the kind words. I think I have a nice room going now. Looking forward to all of the new genetics we will be introducing into the garden. These will include Jacks Cleaner 2, Jack Skellington, Locomotion, Agent Orange, Timewreck, Cuvee, Sonic Screwdriver, Jillybean, Bubblegum, Master Kush, Chem D x Querkle, Professor Chaos and some more Quantum Kush which is now discontinued (still have 6 packs). Working now with a local collective to hold lots of genetics. The amount of different flavors we have access to is fantastic. And the ladies we are keeping are about as good as it gets. I will take some pics of the current run later this week. Everything is large and frosty already!

4. Hahah getting on the TGA train, I see!

Yes, been on that train for a while now. I am very impressed to say the least. Running some other breeders gear as well but the train is running very well!  

6. I can imagine. I've been dying for some of their strains!

7. Hey GC,

The ladies are really getting thick frosty. The seed plants directly under the light are are extra fat, and the buds growing out of the light are still very large and doing very well. The Grape Inferno is looking amazing with 1 pheno ready for chop in about a week, super fast flowering, sticky and chunky. Hurkle and Pennywise both showing very good phenos as well. 2 very nice JOG could be keepers and the Maestro with 1 very nice pheno. Looking forward to sampling all this wonderful cannabis. [​IMG]

The Cherry Pie Clones we are also running are the best I have seen as far as health, size and aroma. Dank OG with sweet cherries!  [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Brix

Attached Files:

8. Hey GC,

Here is an update in the veg room. Lots of beautiful mothers to cut off and clones in all stages now. We are now providing cuttings for Organic Greens Collective and sharing our genetics with them. Lots of high CBD and high THC cuttings are now available.  

Our next run is ready for transplant. Happy girls are ready to go!

[​IMG] 

Brix 

Attached Files:

9. Absolutely astounding, brother.

Thank you, I appreciate your post. Have a great evening!

11. And you as well!

12. Hey GC,

The next batch of seeds are up with 39 out of 40. Chem D x Querkle, Jack Skellington, and Quantum Kush which is now completely unavailable. These will be transplanted in a couple days and then another 40 will be started. Thinking of Jacks Cleaner 2, Locomotion, Mothertongue and Purple Apollo 13.

[​IMG]

Brix

Attached Files:

• 002.JPG
      002.JPG
      File size:
      488 KB
      Views:
  13. Hey brix
    Hope all is well with your garden
    I was going up to Goleta next weekend to get some cuttings at the collective you talked about as well as some soil. What cuttings do you recommend?

Everything they have is top notch but I would go with Quantum Kush. Are you looking for a variety of clones or just one type? 

15. One type for now but I'll be getting a variety for the next run
    How was the yield on the quantum kush?
    I've always been picky for clones in so cal because of fakes and cheap genetics but knowing that they come from this garden has set my decision in stone.

The Quantum yields 2 units per 1000 watt. Call Organic Greens to check on their stock. As of yesterday I think they had over 100 Quantum in stock. Definitely a good choice!

17. Hey GC,

Harvest has begun! Big fat juicy buds dripping with resin! [​IMG]

Lots of aroma and variety to be had on this run. Amazing results again. This is the easiest grow so far and could be the best. I have to again send my thanks to Goodland Gardening for putting out a such a fine product to work with. Every variety is amazing.

[​IMG]

Brix

Attached Files:

• 009.JPG
      009.JPG
      File size:
      647.4 KB
      Views:
    • 010.JPG
      010.JPG
      File size:
      660.2 KB
      Views:
    • 012.JPG
      012.JPG
      File size:
      533 KB
      Views:
    • 013.JPG
      013.JPG
      File size:
      534 KB
      Views:
    • 014.JPG
      014.JPG
      File size:
      529.3 KB
      Views:
    • 016.JPG
      016.JPG
      File size:
      642.3 KB
      Views:
    • 018.JPG
      018.JPG
      File size:
      617.1 KB
      Views:
    • 019.JPG
      019.JPG
      File size:
      548.7 KB
      Views:
    • 020.JPG
      020.JPG
      File size:
      839.7 KB
      Views:
    • 022.JPG
      022.JPG
      File size:
      488.8 KB
      Views:
    • 025.JPG
      025.JPG
      File size:
      675.4 KB
      Views:
    • 028.JPG
      028.JPG
      File size:
      587.9 KB
      Views:
  18. #158 MissionCynOG, May 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2015
    This is incredible to watch and extra special for me as I am SB local and member of the OG Collective - and I'm fairly certain I'm enjoying the fruits of your labor. Or flowers of your labor.  Love the quantum and conspiracy. Can't wait to try the tester Grape Inferno and some of the higher CBD strains. 

Sounds like my TGA cuttings from OG are possibly from you...about 4 weeks ago I picked up some very established Grape Inferno, Conspiracy Kush, Hurkle, Jesus OG, and Maestro cuttings from them. Was not able to use Goodland soil this run but am going with heavily amended organic soil and they are currently in a light dep. tent looking very healthy for 1 week into flowering. 

Anyways thank you again and keep up the beautiful work

Thanks, and glad your enjoying. Love those guys at OGC. They are some of the most knowledgeable people I have met in the industry and super friendly. Really happy to work with them.

20. Hey GC,

Here is a shot of the Grape Inferno which I believe will be the keeper of the 4. Super dense, frosty and a very unique dank OG with fruit undertones. [​IMG] Can't wait to sample her.  

[​IMG]

Brix

Attached Files:

• 005.JPG
      005.JPG
      File size:
      672.2 KB
      Views: