Ky Connects In New City?

Discussion in 'General' started by thatoneguy141, Jul 31, 2014.

1. Hello fellow grass enthusiasts  :hello:

I decided to join so I can try to finally solve this problem and learn a bit about the community. After a really shitty situation, I had to move to a different part of Ky (Frankfort) and I'm having quite a bit of trouble finding new connects. I keep hearing about Ky having great weed, but I guess I've not been one of the lucky ones.

Any general tips or even just tips on actual connects around the area would be so appreciated! It has been a looong time since I've actually gotten my hands on any good shit!   :(

2. I cannot say I have ever heard of Kentucky having good weed...That said, Cheech and Chong have never failed to find me a hookup.

Just be all "I gots to get home to roll through my Cheech and Chong marathon tonight." :cool:

3. Haha, I suppose that could work! I've been trying to think of good spots to ask around, but I'm not sure. A lot of people mention hitting up head shops and asking; problem is, I'm not aware of any of those here. I thought about bars or something... kind of at a loss!