Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wisdom Teeth And Smoking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SmokeThatMaryJane1221, Jul 31, 2014.

1. #1 SmokeThatMaryJane1221, Jul 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2014
    This is for anyone who wants a way to smoke without getting dry sockets.
    I just got 2 of my wisdom teeth out yesterday and before I went I tried to look up easy ways to smoke without getting dry sockets. I didn't find much on smoking out of a bong, other than someone milking it for you. Since I have no one to do such a thing I did a few experiments on my bong. 

Items needed:
    plastic sandwich bag
    Mary Jane
    bong
    ice (if you want)
    lighter

So the easiest way I found to smoke was to load up the bong as normal, then get your sandwich bag and cover the mouthpiece 3/4 of the way. Then place your nose at the small sliver of an opening; now light the bong as you normally do but inhale with your nose as best you can. My bong didn't require much sucking, then lightly inhale the smoke with your mouth. You can get almost normal hits using this way. 

Happy Toking!!

Please no negative comments or attacking my character for posting a way to smoke like this. There is no need for judging. 

2. Or you could just wait the 2 weeks till it partially heals. Its marijuana, not crack rocks, calm down. You dont need to smoke.

Sent from my LGMS323 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Regardless of how well you think you avoided it, it's just as fucking easy to stop smoking for a couple weeks like a normal person. Smoking with a bong is never a good idea after getting wisdom teeth removed. If you seriously can't handle going dry for two weeks than hash is your best bet for smoking unless your eating edibles. All it takes is some fucking willpower and than in 2 weeks you'll be getting higher than you would have.

Sorry I didn't know there was a normal amount to smoke weed, and by the way you don't have to attack my character for posting this. I posted this for people who were wondering how to do it if they DO NOT want to go the 2 weeks dry. I do not have the security nor the money to make edibles, and as for hash I didn't think of that.
    Chill out dude, no need for the profanity. I have will power enough for not smoking cigarettes for 2 weeks, I won't give up pot too.Seriously if you have nothing better to do than insult my character and my post you must be pretty bored.
    Smoke a J and relax man. 

5. Oh I'm sorry that you take things way too seriously, I didn't attack your character one time. I told you it's easy to quit and that it just takes willpower and you took offense to it for whatever reason. All I'm saying is that who would risk the corruption of a serious and expensive procedure to get high for a few hours. I do believe that forums are for stating opinions and debating them among other members, it's not my fault if your ego goes into defense mode so rapidly.

Also this topic has already been covered numerous times, search for it.

6. I wouldnt risk getting dry socket, fuck that! I remember my dad got it once and said it one of the worst pains hes ever experienced. Seems like you got lucky.

7. Maybe they don't want to be on unmentionables and want to smoke to help with the pain. Just a thought?

Shrek is love, shrek is life

8. Apology accepted!
    When someone implies that I have no willpower I take that as attacking my character. Wisdom teeth removal is one of the simplest surgeries you can have, how the hell is is serious? It costed me $800 to get 2 of my teeth out, which is a lot less expensive than a majority of other surgeries.
    Yes, forums can be for debating but my title doesn't say "debate me on smoking after wisdom teeth surgery", I made this topic so people who wanted to smoke after their procedure had a easy way. I do not take the pain meds because I am allergic to them and they make me sick for several hours on end. I smoke weed and posted a way to smoke weed after the surgery because some people (like me) can not take Opiates. I also think that they much more dangerous than the government says they are. 
    And a lot of the "other posts" on this topic are from 2008, 2009, and, 2010. I did not see any new ones so I figured I would post one. 

-Bless your heart hun  :yay:  :wave:

9. gravity bong is what i used to get my buzz on when i had my 4 wisdom teeth pulled.

10. #10 SmokeThatMaryJane1221, Aug 1, 2014
    I've never tried one, I was scared it would be a tad too intense for me (because of the inevitable coughing). When I get my other 2 out I will have to try!

Happy smoking!

11. your good, girl. stop justifying yourself to someone who calls themselves Sgt. Butt Sniff...guys trolling
    try edibles, make tea, or gravity bong, hit the pipe but don't seal your lips so its not super hard suction (sketchy but?) or just wait it out, would be hard because you cant do what they give you for the pain but dry sockets might be worse... try to get your hands on edibles, yo best bet

12. I agree with nesw if you MUST indulge before the two weeks is up, edibles would be your best bet. There are some really easy recipes you can make at home with spending no money at all. I would avoid smoking tho.

13. #13 SmokeThatMaryJane1221, Aug 1, 2014
    Chick actually, I am more in it now because it is giving me something to do while I am waiting for my gums to heal. It is fun to watch this guy get riled up. 

14. whoa well i was with you till you started talking nonsense about marijuana being only for cancer, shoulda quit while you was ahead..

all imma say; nesw out \\m/

15. I am not saying it is only for cancer... He posted on another topic trying to get a green card and saying it was easy, etc. I said medical marijuana is for sick patients... I am hoping for the day that it is legal recreationally.  :smoke:

16. Actually wisdom teeth removal is a very serious procedure. There is a reason we need them to be removed, back in the day that was like the point in life where you would die is when your wisdom teeth come in. They often grow in sideways and become impacted, because they begin poking into soft tissue and they often grow right into a nerve in your gums. Only less than 2% of people can grow in these teeth and live most of their lives without getting periodontal disease, infections, caries, etc.

Wisdom teeth aren't a joking matter, and it just isn't smart to be taking bong rips during the healing period as it can risk dry socket which is more serious than it sounds. With dry socket, you can experience throbbing pain for 10-40 days afterwards, and painkillers often don't help it at all. Does that really sound like it's worth the risk to you? I know that I could just sit through the pain for a couple weeks instead of greatly increasing my risk of dry socket which can lead to much worse pains.

17. #17 ICGreen, Aug 1, 2014
    Under review.

Insults and name calling, no matter who started it, very much is against the vibe of this great City.

Reminder to all members; If another is being abusive or out of line, report it and move on. Do not break the guidelines in defense, it only puts you in the line of fire too.

18. What about vaporising. I guess that'd be better than smoking.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

19. Not really, the whole aspect of inhaling hardly or sucking on something will increase the chances of dry socket a lot. It's just better all around to avoid smoking anything during the couple of weeks. But that doesn't mean you can't use bud. Edibles are your only safe bet, and you'll probably need them because a lot of vets never give enough painkillers.

20. Gravity bong is your best friend here. The bottle does all the sucking for you.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app