Stories Of Finding Out Your Parents Are/were Stoners

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by GreenSavior420, Jul 31, 2014.

1. Prepare for a novel: So I have this friend like 22 he's been a family friend all of my life my parents use to watch him and his siblings as kids and such. So he comes to hang out for the day and we go for a ride. On the way back I think I was saying how my mom is using cannabutter for my grandfather(stage 4 lung cancer) and I say she caught me took my weed and used it for it haha. (Wasn't mad when I found out where it went) but he starts saying when I was a kid they would be high all the time. Our parents used to meet up at our condo and sit in the window sill smoking. Also they had like a badass glass middle finger bong. And if you knew my dad now he's a total hard ass, prick , douche..ex. Also when we moved to the house I live in now he would burnout (I knew this part) in our driveway while smoking joints inside the car with his buddies(part I didn't know). This was all like 14 years ago I think. But the real kicker when my friend would come over when I was sleeping my mom would ask him got any "goodies " for aunti. (Like 2 years ago) and then proceed to smoke up with her. Again sorry for the novel but just a funny story to me

Lol BBc code

2. I usted to fucking HATE my stepdad when i was young. Long story short mom found some of my bud and i guess he jacked it from her and came to me asking if i knew where to get more...... ever since that day we have been tighter than a nuns ass.

• Like Like x 6
  3. my mom gave me a nug the other day  :smoking:

4. #4 I I11MATIC I, Aug 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2014
    I shared a j with my dad on Fathers Day last year but he didn't like it, it helped his back pain but effected his vertigo too much.

He's cool with weed cos he used to do all sorts when he was younger,

Nah, can't even discuss it that way.
    ICGreen

5. Back when I first started smoking around 13 I used to pinch my dad's weed. Then when I got caught with my own he would take my weed and say he was "throwing it away" and I would find it in his car the next day and pinch it again hahaha

We had a weird couple years but then we started smoking together. Now my whole family smokes together.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  6. My dad told me he used to be a stoner, right around the time i decided to tell my parents that i was a smoker.
    Since he stopped(10~15 years ago) he's against it. He told me it was making him turn away from the important people in his life, and since then never smoke another one.
    But i still believe that maybe, someday, i'll be able to share a joint with him. That would be pretty cool.

7. I feel good enough to have two parents that were extreme potheads back in high school. My mom and I have always had these conversations over the years talking about how she never went to school and just smoked everyday for at least a couple years, it isn't the best for her as I guess my grandparents were getting a divorce at the time and this caused my grandmother to somewhat abandon my grandfather and mom for a bit and my grandfather being a firefighter would be gone a lot of the time so my mom didn't necessarily have guidance in her later years of high school, but she's told me stories how she'd always wake n bake, smoke all day, etc... pretty chill  :metal:

8. I always had a suspision that my dad smoked until the day I caught him. I got home from high school early and my brother was still at school since he went to elementary school. So I got home and couldn't find my dad because I had a question for him. So I go outback and to the side where our pool pump thing was and saw him smoking a joint. When I called out to him, he got all startled and tried hiding the joint in his hand. I ask the question and after I say "what are you smoking?" He said it was just a little cigar and I was like "okay, okay" with a big smile and went inside. Later that day I said something like " I know what that was" with a big smile but I just left it as that. Funny thing is on the next short day when I got home before my brother, my friend and I smoked with my dad.

9. My father caught me smoking with my buddy out in my yard and he just laughs.

My mother tells me in a drunken state that he was a big stoner and quit when he had us, but I found schwagg before ;)

10. A girl that I like a lot smokes. I wanna smoke with her.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. My mom found my raw papers one day when she was cleaning. I walk in the door & hear "so how long you been smokin' weed?"

With a face like
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1407261162.808541.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  12. well my dad was 20 years old and his younger brother hitchhiked to woodstock... end of story. :ey:

• Like Like x 1
  13. my mom told me when she got her medical marijuana card because she wanted to be honest with me. at the time had no idea what what the hell she was talking about, so i just said ok and went back to playing tag or sum shiet.

14. #14 Tokesmith, Aug 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2014
    My dad was a hippy back in the 70s. Always knew. But he was in a accident and had a messed up leg for a little while. The painkillers the doctor prescribed weren't working so I packed a bowl and offered it to him. He accepted and forgot he was in pain :).

"I'm to drunk, to taste this chicken" -Talladega nights

15. I always thought my parents were really popular when I was really young because they always had people coming over but it took me until just recently to figure out they were dealers hahaha.  My mom hates that I smoke pot as much as I do but I'll smoke with my dad

16. Their bedroom door wasn't closed all the way so I walked in and they were hitting a vape bag.

Now we occasionally vape and smoke. Funny as hell since my mom solely vapes now and whenever we smoke she gets Hella happy love seeing it.

Love it we have bonded more. Like I found out one of my mom's biggest regrets was not being able to go to Woodstock since her dad didn't let her...

Then I was in Philly for school for a bit and there was a Woodstock Street (maybe Avenue Idk was blitzed lol) so took picture of the sign and sent a text saying I went to Woodstock for you or something lol

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. #17 HelloThere, Aug 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2014
    My dad just told me nonchalantly on a road trip. When we got home I immediately found his zob
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1407285653.135841.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  18. I got caught smoking and for a good two months my parents were torn apart by it, thinking it was "the gateway drug" all that normal bullshit. Then after like four months (and a lot of convincing) they started letting me sesh at home. I was sitting outside one day with my bud on the table and my dad comes out and starts telling me that he used to grow as a kid and how he used to sesh every day lmfao. My dad's the last person you'd expect to smoke. After a big conversation about that he goes "You know, I've still got my stash from like 20 years ago if you wanted it". I didn't believe him at first but then he took me to where it was (hidden inside some gangsta ass flask container), close to 5g of some trim and a small amount of bud! We ended up having a sesh together out of some massive cone he used to use and ever since then he's been mega chill about it all  :yay:

19. Well, i've had memories of my parents smoking ever since i can remember. They were quite the partiers back in the day, mom no longer smokes, my stepmom does and my dad would if he could. He's currently awaiting a liver transplant so he can't smoke, but he promises he'll toke it up with me when he gets better.

20. Haha same thing happened to me. Got caught in 9th grade and my dad "tossed it in the garbage" two weeks later found it and started taking out of it. Years later my family smoked together

Doctor said I need a backiotomy

• Like Like x 1