Getting Caught With Bho

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by gsizzle97, Jul 31, 2014.

1. I live in ohio anyone know what kind of consequences you face when u get a bho possession ? I assume its not the same as weed cuz it's a concentrate.
    I haven't for caught cuz it doesn't leave my home.

2. Look up State law but I can almost guarantee its a felony unless your a medical card holder or live in CO or WA. It is basically the same charge as if you got caught with meth or cocaine.

3. If your talking about the bho you just made, I hope you are properly purging that shit!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. I jus Checked ur state laws. Misdemeanor up to 5gs/1gs (solid/liquid) is a misdemeaner. About a year ago I got a felony for 5gs of shatter in CA, la surprising its a not a felony were ur at

5. damn... i hear they are trying to outlaw personal made concentrates all together in CA because of the Explosion Risks involved...

6. That's stupid explosions are so preventable they shouldn't happen -.-

7. Its very illegal to make BHO in CA. Its the same charge as cooking meth. Lots of clubs will lie and call their BHO a CO2 extract when clearly its not. I think CO has the only legal BHO production lab.

8. I'm not worried bout that its just media

9. Bear in mind though that cannabis extracts like BHO are classified as narcotics under schedules I and IV according to the 1961, UN convention re: narcotics. Has this stopped me? Absolutely not. Is it worth knowing? Absolutely.

10. lol well yeah .... shouldn't seems to be too big of a word for alotta folks unfortunately

11. #11 dabKling, Aug 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2014
    I'm sure that is a great comfort to all the melted skin and dead bho amateurs the world over.

12. ^^^^ thoroughly amusing! 😎