Uncontrollable Shaking Smoking Lots Of Weed ?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by mohembia, Jul 31, 2014.

1. I drank 5 beers and smoked lots of weed
    At night I was smoking blunt after the blunt I went to get some good suddenly my whole body was shaking uncontrollably to the point I sat down immediatly I couldn't even move muscle for 20 seconds I was fully aware this is the first time it happend to me and I smoke weed all day everyday
    So what would be the cause

#i love weed so I'm not bashing it in anyway I want explanations

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum
    Food ** not good

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I can't mix weed and booze any more as it messes me up bad. The last time I did it was when I went camping everyone thought I was passed out in my chair. I could totally understand what everyone was saying but I not respond or open my eyes. Course I did drink a ton of whiskey before I smoked.

3. Hmmmm thats odd man. Maybe u should seriously consider a tbreak.... i know i would thats kinda scary.

4. Iv'e gotten that too, and what iv'e learned is that it's a tolerance issue and the more you get used to weed the less likely that will happen.

5. i get muscle twitches after a lot of weed. Did a 10 bowl challenge in a bong and after i finished the inside of my thigh started to spasm and it didn't stop after an hour. I was so paranoid and it freaked me out so bad that i went to sleep on purpose and it was gone the next morning. The best explanation i have is that the THC receptors in your brain are close to the nerves that control your muscles and when the THC receptors get overloaded, they freak out and excite the nerves. I really don't know but it's a guess. I feel you OP.

6. #6 MadLibz, Aug 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2014
    Hoots before beer and you're in the clear, beer before hoots and you'll end up at you're boots

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. I've gotten shakey before after smoking too much. Though mine wasn't short like yours, it lasted for like 20 minutes. I wasn't tripping out or anything, I just lied there thinking "damnit, stop shaking!" Maybe you just smoked a lot or it was strong stuff

8. same with me to no drinking thought........but hitting the bong to fast. and having my inner thighs twitch for about 5 mins or so.
    if I had to say I guess it would be the rate of wich you smoked...1 after another