Am I Getting Ripped Off?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ILoveAnime, Jul 31, 2014.

1. OK, so my friend wants to sell to me 1 gram. He says $20 for it but I don't know if its high quality enough to warrant that much? How can I tell its 1 gram and that its high quality??

2. by posting a fucking picture

3. Hard to say really, some weed is pretty dense while other kinds are fluffy so without a scale there is no way to know for sure.
    It's only 20 dollars so I say buy it, smoke it, and see what you think.

"Everything's better when you're high, if you don't smoke I don't know why"

4. You know it's summer when...

5. :laughing:

6. have him show you the scale, put a dollar on it, see what it ways out to, if it ways out to anything more than one gram you're getting ripped off and you should tell him hes a dickhead.
    plus you shouldnt be paying 20 bucks for a fucking gram no matter where you are unless its the best shit in the world 

7. Or a nickel

eh $20 is the going rate for a single gram of dank weed in a lot of places. sure you "shouldn't" be paying that but for a lot of regions, that's the price. 

and it should smell good. there are a pretty wide variety of scents it can have, but it should be fragrant. should be reasonably covered in trichromes (the little white crystals). also shouldn't feel wet or overly dry/crumbly.

if you wnna gett a feel for it, google image search 'crappy weed' and 'dank weed'

lastly lots of people get ripped off when they are newbies. unless you have a veteran stoner to show you the ropes, it's kinda hard not to. 

9. I wouldn't pay 20 for a gram but I don't know your prices, 10 a gram and 25 an eighth is the flat rate here regardless of quality, unless it's shit weed then it's cheap as fuck but that's more for hash, anyway I'd shop around ask other people in your area about process if he is your friend why are you worried about him ripping you off

Sent from Ohsues of the DRS mob, member of the WTF, dirty rotten scoundrels, we thrash freights.