Friend Black Out

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Jaybom, Jul 31, 2014.

1. So basically last nite I had my buddy over and he ended up staying over late so we decided he could just crash at my place (ntm id rather him not drive home high) and hes a real lightweight. By lightweight i mean he doesnt smoke unless hes with people (most of the time) and he smokes very little and gets very high. So i had took a bowl of my weed to myself out of my bong and let him take only two very small hits, which was all he wanted, and we headed to the kitchen. Let it be said that most of my friends do some pretty stupid shit when theyre high and are pretty dumb overall. He sat down while i went into the pantry and what not. I call him over to see if he wants anything and he walks over and just leans on the island and chills and i start making some pasta lol. And the way my kitchen is set up is theres some cupboards at the bottom that open up, and then a drawer slides out from there and i had that slid out to grab some pots/pans some shit like that. I had left it open and started preparing or what not and i turn around to say something to him, somethin like that and he leaned forward, his eyes just fluttered, and he fell into the corner of the slid open drawer and then slammed onto the wooden floor. I tried catching him and everything but hes a short pretty heavy kid haha so he had a hard fall.. I was shakin him n shit and i lifted him up and he was just said "what just happened". I guided him to the couch basically and just dropped my jaw in awe basically at what happened... Ive never even blacked out like that just gotten sick from weed. He got his faced suuuper fucked up huge cut on his eyelid, his right temple, left side of his forehead, and even right next to other temple.. Crazy shit man. I didnt even know how to interpret what was going on but i think i did ok at chillin him out.. He was having a panic attack he wouldnt talk to me and thought he was gonna die from the fall he just bad. After that i pretty much put him to sleep because i did a somewhat overview to make sure he didnt have a concussion. He said there was not much pain either he just put pressure on the cuts with a wet rag i gave him. Next morning he was fine he was just going crazy over what had happen. Amd im pretty sure he left my house mad at me or mad at something.. Just gave the vibe.
    Anyways, just sharing the event.. Any stories you guys wanna add feel free haha. Peace

🌞

2. From two small hits? That's crazy

3. I got some nice buds. Rock solid :)

🌞

4. I've had two panic attacks to the point where I almost passed out while high. So many thoughts race through my head, tunnel vision, feel like I can't breathe, so sweaty, legs feel like jello. Never passed out but came close. It happens when I'm in a crowded area really high. I was on a packed bus, university food court, and hotboxing a bathroom with a friend and like 7 randoms.

I've had my roommate turn white and pass out, I think from low blood sugar though.

Pretty much it

Omega369

5. He told me afterwards that literally he just felt INSANELY high at that one moment in time. It happened to him pretty much right after he stood up. Maybe he just got a bad case of standing up to fast or something haha.

🌞

6. Off topic, but one day I will steal that smiling smug sun signature

I don't know why, I want to punch it in the face

Omega369

7. Probably a combination of low blood sugar and standing up. Theres a word for it but basically the blood flows in a way that you pass out. Has happened to me before after ripping a bong, and a good friend of mine too.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. If he stood up quickly after sitting for a while the sudden drop in blood pressure to his brain might have caused the blackout. Probably a combination of that and low blood sugar.

I kind of wish I could still get that high off 2 small tokes lol. Hope your friend is ok.

9. Hope the friends okay ... that sucks man.
    I've felt like that but I've never really passed out or blacked out or anything. Not from weed alone. 
    The closest I could say I got was when I was at my buddy's house and we were toking out of an expensive bong for the first time, while my buddy was also rolling a 2 paper joint. I felt like I couldn't stay in reality and I just felt myself slowly moving my body lower and lower on the couch until I was pretty much lying down. Then I'd sit back up and it'd feel like I was zoooming down a lane really fast or some shit. Idk lol.

10. No clue. Hes a crazy guy haha.

🌞

11. Lmao. If he didn't die then it's all good