La Glass Gallery Are Scammers

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by mrwakeandbake, Jul 31, 2014.

1. I sent $200 to LA Glass Gallery for a ash catcher on march 4 2014. I was promised I would have my product within 2 weeks. I called them for the next six months which they replied with it will be here in 2 weeks or we will call you back and they wouldnt. On one occasion I called and they told me it would be in next week and i asked will you call me or email me and let me know they said no it will be on instagram the following monday and call when you see it to pay the balance because they put all there products on instagram. IT has never been on instagram and after being ignored I took action and contacted the BBB and my bank. After they got my complaints he asked me to call him I did and he told me he as had my item for months and he wont send it to me cause I didnt pay the balance. He never told me he had my item and he would ignore me until I finally took action. Now hes claiming he doesn't have to give me my money back because its a "custom order" which he offered me my money back before I only said No because he assured me I would get my item. Watch Out grass city! (The coughing cardinal, Blue Nile NYC, Kulture, aqualabs, and every other site is more legit!)

2. That sucks I would check out brotherswithglass or aqualabs

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

3. Ouch man that sucks, but you learn from your mistakes. Really though, you seriously spent $200 just on an ash catcher? That should be your warning sign right there, no ash catcher should be worth as much as a bong. I have a 4 perc ash catcher that I bought a long time ago that I use on my zong for like $50 or something like that. That is way too much just for a ash catcher. 

4. thanks i'll have to check out brotherswithglass and btw most decent ashcatchers are $200 or more

5. Yep. Basically, if it sounds too good or too crazy to be true, then it is. It happens to everyone at some point honestly. Anyway, move on from that and find one somewhere else.

6. I don't use my ash catcher anymore want to buy it from me for $200? No ash catcher is worth $200 man. Show me an ash catcher online that is worth $200. Even mine with 4 percs isn't worth that much and it has percs in it. If you want to keep thinking that ash catchers are worth that much then your going to keep getting robbed up the ass. My ash catcher is a zob mini one which is decent glass if you want to look it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. lmao toro, boro farm, illadelph and any decent high end glass ashcatchers are all around $200 or more and no I dont want your shitty zob glass sorry you dont like ashcatchers i dont prefer having my tubes dirty as shit after a few uses

8. I hope thats one hell of an ash catcher lol

LOL so tell me mister high end glass man, what is so special about those $200 ash catchers? Just cause of the name? I guarantee you that my ash catcher will go toe to toe with those $200 and still match up to them.  I've had my ash catcher from almost when I started smoking which was 7 years ago and it's still stable as fuck and it works so don't go talking shit about things you don't know. And that just proves your lazy as fuck when you don't want to clean your bong after a couple of uses, it's so hard to change out the water and rinse it through before using it huh? So you'd rather have a dirty ass ash catcher to smoke out of and won't change the water out of that? Go ahead baller, spend $200 on those, I tried to help you and tell you of other decent ash catchers but you want to be one of those "omg it's a BRAND name, I must get that one cause it's so much better" people then go ahead. 

10. Where did I say I don't clean my ashcatcher? Yes I'd much rarther clean an ashcatcher than a tube...for several reasons. Takes less time, less grunge off used, keeps ash and flower out of my tube. Rinsing your tube out doesn't get it clean ever I like my tubes spotless. Oh and Zob glass is cheap there tubes are under $200. You get what you pay for quaility costs more than cheap zob glass. No way your seven year old zob compares to any of my showerhead perc ashcatchers...Yes I enjoy high end glass because its worth the price. I don't fuck with cheap shit. By saying Brand Name doesn't make a difference you must be fine with shitty products. Lets compare do you go to k-mart for a t-shirt or do you to macys? In your theory k-mart would work for you!

11. Damn i hate scammers

Roll Another One.