What Is Dabbing Like ?

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by gsizzle97, Jul 31, 2014.

1. With the help of an experienced friend, I am about to make my first batch of bho. However I have never dabbed what should I expect ? Is the high comparable to regular bud ?

2. LOL, dont stand up fast afterwards.

You will get very stoned fast.

3. If you have ever vaped weed before, I'd say it's similar to that high except WAY stronger.

But not all oil is that good some is amazing and some gives me a super strong mids high which is still nice but kinda sucks

4. #4 kush70, Aug 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2014
    oil is GREAT ! very clean focused high ! 

spend the whole afternoon at one of my best friends yesterday dabbin' and stood up wayyyyyyyy too fast wayyyyyy too many times lol

Good Times !! :)

5. what do you guys mean by 'standing up too fast'? do you feel light headed or something?

6. Yeah, you can get lightheaded from standing up too fast after dabbing.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. It's kinda like smoking a fat bowl of killer weed by yourself in 3 seconds..lol yeah you may want to stay seated ;)

8. To all my friends who haven't tried it, I explain it to them like this:

"One dab of some good wax is like taking in an entire bowl of some fire herb in one inhale."

9. I say a good ol dab is similar to a more intense blunt when you have no tolerance

10. To me, dabbing is like smoking a whole joint in one hit, except it tastes amazing because you are only smoking/vaping essential oils as opposed to burning poopy tasting plant matter.

..... that is if your product is clean and properly purged.

Honestly I hate when people try to compare a dab high to smoking a joint or blunt. It's not even close because you will be high OFF YOUR ASS. Way higher than a joint or a blunt could possibly get you regardless of how fast you smoke it.

The best way I can describe it is it's like getting high for the first time all over again, maybe not QUITE as intense but definitely up there.

I had a guy who has been smoking 3-5 seshes a day for 4 years and smoking regularly for 8 take his first dab at my house, was only a medium sized dab. He had to take his shirt off within 5 seconds and step out on the deck because he started sweating so heavily and it took a minute or two before he finally said "Wow, that, I like that."

12. #12 TeeJay1952, Sep 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2014
    The movie Only Lovers Left Alive has vampires hitting bottled blood and then swooning (25 minute mark in). Remarkable in the way it captured head rush.

13. ^^^^ ???

Sent from my SM-G900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. I loved how Katt Williams explained it in his last show - "It's like hitting 300 blunts all at the same time".

Pretty much

15. That heavy sweating and trouble taking the dab sounds like you gave him some butane soup. I have given countless first time dabs and never get that reaction. But everytime I see someone smoking some butane soup (especially for thier first time) they get all sweaty and takes time to gain composure.

16. Idk man I get sweaty after dabbin too lol and I'm making my own now so I'm sure it's clean.

Sweat glands opening is a side affect of weed, or at least that what I read.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. not all will give you the dab sweats, but its REAL!

18. Fat dabs of heavy OGs almost always give me the sweats. Besides, everyone's body reacts different.

19. i always feel like someone just turned the thermostat up too like 110 in 2 seconds lol

20. Usually. For me it's the globs that make me sweat

Sent from my SM-G900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app