Underrated Shows

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Mister Stoney, Jul 30, 2014.

1. Anybody know any shows that are or have been obscure or unpopular but are really just very good. Personally I find Community and the Cleveland Show to be very good underrated/unpopular shows; I laughed my ass off continuously with those stupid silly jokes they make. 

2. #2 Vicious, Jul 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2014
    Arrested Development
    Generation Kill
    Firefly

3. justified
    rectify

4. Justified is hands down the most underrated show of all time.

5. Hannibal doesn't get near the love it deserves.

Definitely one of the best shows currently on air.

6. Silicon Valley, only 1 season out so far, the next one starts soon but the show is hilarious.

7. rome is a really good show, reminds me of game of thrones

8. mr show
    party down
    extras
    louie
    shameless

9. Community, Wilfred, and Futurama are shows people don't give enough credit too.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. The Black Mirror tv series, British 2013

Found it on eztv.  only 6 episodes 2 series 3 episodes each.  Skip 1-1 as it will make you not want to watch the others.

It's totally Dystopian themed.  Episode 1-2 was my favorite.

11. #11 Johnny Blazed, Aug 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2014
    party down! id put it up there with freaks and geeks as far as being cancelled way too soon and having an awesome cast adam scott, lizzie caplan, jane lynch, martin starr, kristen bell etc

also rick and morty

12. Bob's Burgers

13. My new favorite show!

14. Aqua teen hunger force, the league. The state was a really funny mtv show in the 90s had a lot of people in it that you see in tv and films now

Doctor said I need a backiotomy

15. Southland was fucking awesome..one of my favorite cop tv shows ever..seemed so damn real

16. Lilyhammer- Sopranos in Norway. Ray Donovan-never heard of it till recently, quite good. Archer-Best adult cartoon

17. OMG with you on that one man

18. the booth at the end - miniseries
    years of living dangerously - showtime

19. I love the late night big breakfast. Its a t.v show that ran for one short season in New Zealand. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxDbtwoa4ts

20. The Lucas Bros. Moving Co is a good one, lol.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum