Where Were You At 20?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Dassanth, Jul 30, 2014.

1. I know what you mean about being rich or famous. I feel like there's so many ways to achieve that.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. In a motel bathroom strung out with semen all over , and a little weiner dog by my side, and the pool cleaning girl(;

Sent from my SGH-T499 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I'm 20 now, and like OP, I have no fucking idea what I'm doing. I'm currently going to community college, trying to get a job in my field, but it's not working out too well. Idk if I'm behind the curve or what, but I just feel so idk.. Lost? I guess. I pretty much just smoke a lot of weed, hang out with my girlfriend and brother all the time and fuck around on my laptop. I just gotta get motivated and get out there and do shit. I plan on moving out with my girlfriend soon, but I gotta get a decent job first. Fucking money man.. Idk I like to think that things have a way of working themselves out.

4. I'm 20 now and I work and go to school full time. I should have my associates by the end of next summer but idk what I'm planning on doing afterwards, gotta settle down quick I guess

5. #45 SparTann, Aug 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2014
    I'm 20 but I spent the last three years in a university studying for a career I don't want, working at a job that I hate, been smoking a buncha weed, and got kicked out so I live with my aunt.  And that's basically about it.  But I always find time for friends, and I will say I learned a lot bout the way people are and the way the world works over the past few months

6. #46 bp4er, Aug 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2014
    I was all effed up on all kinds of unmentionables n really throwin my life away burnin every bridge i had, in and out of jail, more in than out, scaring the shat out of my family bouncing in and out of rehab it was a bad multiyear experience, homeless af too btw at that time eff all that unmentionable crap

Sent from my C5155 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. You do not realise how much I get what you are saying right now. I am 20 and I am having a huge wake up call on the harsh realities of life and it is quite scary. 

8. Same here man. It's like I was 18 yesterday and then all of a sudden I'm 20 and it's fucking scary. I'm just going with the flow, hoping everything just works out.

9. College. Slacking off an playing video games living outta daddy's pocket.

Now I'm a dropout on my.own with a kid but I'm.happier then I've ever been.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. working at walmart.
    smoking weed like it wasnt gonna be there tomorrow.

11. I'm at 20 now, I am going to school part time. I work 50-55 hours a week in a heavy manufacturing setting. The pay is decent and the benefits are great but I know that I aspire for much more than the average joe job

12. don't get run down. That's a llot...

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. It is, I'm trying not to go too hard. I just want all this outta the way asap while still making money

14. How was living on a beach ?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. #55 Lenny., Aug 3, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2014
    awesome for the most part.

occasional flooding though... can get bad at times.

16. That's legit man, I'm actually thinking about bumming it for a while and traveling around, what beach was it if I may ask?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. it was in old saybrook, connecticut.

i should clarify that i lived in a house that was right at the beach 

18. Cool I'm from Clinton I miss Connecticut

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum..grabba dabba goo

19. Married, two kids, Army.

20. I'm 20 with no job or license, plan on joining the navy just have to stop smoking, fuck

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum