Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Texas Does Have More Than Brick Weed..

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by zigzagsundew5, Jul 30, 2014.

1. I wonder if this was a cartel operation

2. well with all the immigration thats running wild 

3. "Inmates from the Polk County jail joined over 70 officers from up to 12 different agencies"

Imagine being an inmate, and getting picked that morning to head out with your work crew of other inmates, so you could go into a field and help pull up 100,000 weed plants. You know they were shoving some of those buds up their ass taking it back to jail. :D If nothing else, they sure smelled amazing!

4. Me sitting there. "BABE I'M TAKING A TRIP TO TEXAS"

Sent from my ME172V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Any guesses on weight? 

6. 100000.389576 pounds

Sent from my ME172V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. 175 million dollar crop..the video of the inmates is sort of funny..all standing there looking at the trailer full know they were all thinking...damnnn

8. Wow thats an assload of plants... how the hell do u even get ahold of 100,000 seeds seriously?? If i was one of those prisoners id just be out there eating colas :)