Dreams

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ytfghmjb, Jul 30, 2014.

1. I've had so many recurring lucid dreams that I'm becoming familiar with the places and in some aspect, lore. I'll have a dream and realize its a continuation of a previous one or an add on to it. I'm almost convinced my dreams are part of their own little world.

2. [quote name="ytfghmjb" post="20372780" timestamp="1406711797"]Post 'em or something about them[/quote

I'm never myself or a human in my dreams. Always an animal. A wild horse mostly. It's really awesome..I dunno :3 anyone else an animal in their dreams?

3. I usually can only remember clips or pictures from my dreams. However, my dreams have recurring settings. One of them is this city. It's very dense and has lots of skyscrapers like Manhattan, but is completely enclosed by roads and highways. There is this one strip of road that doesn't have as tall buildings and the area looks like its not as nice as other parts. The strip is the coolest part though. There's open shops and little restaurants that line the sidewalk with tons of people always walking up and down. The road is congested with cars and its a very busy but neat area. The shops are small though, they look like a hole in the wall. They usually have a counter that people on the sidewalk can come up to but the shops don't have doors or front walls so you can see inside them. On this strip there are many different weed stores with the jars of buds on shelves on back walls. The bud is always 10/10 top shelf because its a dream. The shops are recurring as well. I remember one shop I went to a few times now. It has a green surf board on the front side of the counter and the store area is kind of surf/nautical themed with some green tarps or something hanging down. One time the budtender was like "check this out" and pulled out this red-purple bd that was sparkly with crazy amounts of trichomes. A guy next to me was like "damn, I gotta get a picture of that" and I thought "I should too" but when I reached for my phone it wasn't there because I was in dreamland. One of the other building in the city is a gigantic glass building kind of shaped like a hockey arena/weird hotel. It has a main elevator on the side that goes to all the floors and I remember going up the elevator and overlooking the city.

4. I dreamed once that I was in the middle of the ocean floating on one of those air mattresses you use for camping. For some reason I took a knife and made a big tear in the mattress, and when I tore it open it was filled with guts and intestines and shit. Then I turned around and two huge eyes on the mattress opened up and then the ocean drained out and I was in the middle of a desert. Then I woke up on the kitchen floor lol

5. I had a dream tonight I banged two chicks on separate occasions.  :yay:

6. Sometimes i get dreams where i get into the fight but i can't punch. Like my punches are so slow and weak it's like I have pillow hands or something lol. Maybe it's because i watch a lot of MMA before i go to bed. I have some other dreams where i'm drunk and can't even walk like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ti3UL_mVHHI

7. Also sometimes i have dreams where i am flying around my city and swoop down and fuck people then fly off again. Like ill be flying and ill see a chick at a bus stop and i would just swoop down and give it to her then fly off again lol. Dreams are fucked sometimes lol. 

8. Had a few dreams of me flying, woke up off the bed. I was with my close friend who got in a bad car wreck but anyways we were on earth then we just flew somehow like superman and we exited the atmosphere. There was a weird house/garage just chillin right there between earth and the moon, so we go in and start walkin around then I woke up.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. I will never forget this one dream it started at my high school when a weird guy came up to me and handed me a needle and asked if I liked a certain unmentionable. I said no thanks and went to the gym where I said to MySelf "this isn't real". It was like i had complete control over everything so I tried to jump up and kinda fly and to my surprise I did. It was so weird but then only like 3 seconds later I crashed on the floor. Woke up on the ground. Very intense dream it felt so real

10. So I literally just woke up from a dream where me and two others were fighting with big ass heavy sticks that we could barley lift.and it was like 1800 style up on a big grassy mountain lol. Suprisingly I was kicking these kids ass lol.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. It's called lucid dreaming.

12. yea I know its just I did it without trying so it was really cool to be able to fly.

13. #33 Kooz, Aug 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2014
    Everytime I fall asleep with the TV on I dream whatever is on at the time .. last night I dreamt it was gonna be 92 degrees tomorrow and what do u kno. I woke up and 20 mins later the news showed the weather for the week again and it's gonna be 92 degrees today haha

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. I have lucid dreams pretty often lol .. I had this one dream this sexy ass spanish girl was like just come on hurry up and fuck me...

Next thing you know I'm fucking her on the bed of a truck in her front yard while she and her sister are telling me to hurry up and fuck her faster hurry up hurry up ..... next thing u kno I wake up having an orgasm haha

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Fuck how come I never finish? It's the most annoying thing when you are so close then I get too excited and wake up. Very frustrating

16. Had a dream I was about to fuck 4 hot milfs...alarm clock goes off. Fuuuuuuuck!

17. That happens a lot, but not always.

18. I rarely remember my dreams, and what I do remember is normally scatter shot...I read peoples dream logs and their full detailed stories, part of me feels like their just making up stories...but who knows...

The main things I remember are, ever since my dad has died he's come back in dreams and I'm like "wtf ur spozed to be dead"...and one time I was delivering to a house (I used to work at aarons) and I was with my ex gf and she had a baby...

Its shit like that, just parts no real story or even good details...

19. Had another one of those dreams where I get shot. I was with my friend and his gf in what seemed to be some kind of VIP lounge at a football game. Lots of people chilling and grubbing before the game starts. My friend's gf got into it with some cholo talking shit. I remember my friend telling me, we're going to handle that asshole after the game. Not a second later another cholo busts in the vip lounge and unloads with what looked like an Uzi right in my friend's gf. I remember running towards the kitchen and remember my friend running behind me. I think he got hit too. Then I was suddenly in another dream. I think I was at some sort of university heading home. I was going towards the parking lot. Once I opened the door to the parking lot, I see another god damn thug with a 12ga. Boom!!! right into my stomach. I felt the stinging/burning sensation and dropped to the floor. I tried to play dead, but the fucker kept advancing towards me to finish me off. That's when I woke up with a racing heart....