Dreams

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ytfghmjb, Jul 30, 2014.

1. #1 ytfghmjb, Jul 30, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2014
    Post 'em or  something about them

2. my dreams usually suck :hide:

luckily we don't remember most dreams, or else i'd be in real trouble

3. "... I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident; that all men are created equal."

I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.

I have a dream that one day even the state of Mississippi, a state sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character..."

Not my words but that's one helluva sweet dream!

4. #4 4r5t6y7, Jul 30, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2014
    Have you ever went to sleep and dreamed with a Nicotine Patch on? It's sooooo vivid and trippy! Here's mine:

I went to a car shop to clean my car and get an oil change. My mom accused me of going out to do drugs. I was cleaning my car and got offered a job at the shop, and was hired immediately. The next time I went there, there was a crazy party there. I was chillin on a couch and ended up having sex with a hot latina girl with a nice ass. I was hesitant at first because I had no protection. Afterwards I saw an acquaintance there, I went to school with him and also bought weed from him before. He was pissed at me because my beliefs were against his religion. He attacked me with a knife. Stabbed me twice and threw me off a cliff outside the shop. I survived, called 911. Multiple SWAT teams come to the shop and throw tear gas in there and raid the shop. Smoke was coming out from the doors and gun shots were being fired. The next day, my parents got me an old raggity Ford f 150 as a gift. Me and my friend AJ went to a Walmart with the truck. We stole three bags of candy and on the way out I smoked a cigarette in the store. I through the still lit cigarette over my head in the store on the way out. We went to the truck and got out of there.

5. When I smoke weed, I usually dont dream, but a couple days without, I dream like crazy.

dilligaf

6. y-you dont wanna know what goes on in my dreams, man.

7. It's booze and dope all the way down.

8. Ww3 I awoke in the battle field shots fired from all sides I was ducking and weaving through everything trying to run bombs flying and total mayhem it was crazy felt too real

¡satan has tricked the world into thinking he does not exist!

9. Some of my dreams are better than other. Half of my dreams are never remembered though

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Had a pretty weird one last night.

I was with a few people. Have no idea who they were, but I guess they were friends. There were 5 or 6 of us. We got into this old beat up school bus that one of the dudes owned, and headed off on some kind of mission. Not sure exactly what the mission was about. We all felt pumped and excited.

I remember as we drove, I was looking out the window and we were driving right near a beach. There were lots of people walking and the weather was beautiful. Then suddenly I noticed the waves started to get bigger and bigger, until one hits the bus. Now suddenly the weather turns nasty and everyone is panicking. We hit bumper to bumper traffic and the waves kept coming at us, hitting the bus harder and harder each time. The roads got flooded and we were no longer able to drive.

Now here is the trippy part. Instead of being in a bus, I found myself in a train trying to get through hundreds of people moving towards the exit. When I got near the exit, there were a bunch of red neck militants pushing people back and only letting a certain few pass. Then all of a sudden I was carrying an infant. This was my way out. One of the rednecks saw me carrying the baby and motioned for me to come. He said something like 'give me the baby I'll take it to a safe place"... but something didn't seem right so I said no and somehow managed to get to the exit with the infant.

Now it gets even weirder. Once I get to the exit, I'm no longer exiting a train. Instead I'm entering some kind of bunker made out of wood. There was this older dude sitting there welcoming me with a grin on his face. He was telling me how the world changed and that this is a sacred place. I then remember going outside and the bunker was on the lake side. There were lots of kids wearing white robes fishing at the shore. I had this weird feeling like this place was not what it seems to be. The kids had fishing poles, but the fish were just crawling out of the lake right onto the shore. All the fish looked identical (red giant goldfish). Then I saw these kids take the fish and squeeze something out of them back into the lake. All this was done in silence like some kind of ritual.

That's all I remember.

11. I was in ancient Egypt in a very nice palace, a stone maiden with shiny grayish black eyes touched my tattoo, then my I was in a sarcophagus and my skin burned off from the inside out.

I often have prophetic dreams, more than id like to

12. Had an awesome dream last night where I got sucked off by a 10. Waking up to change your draws is no fun though.

13. Had a dream, that giant alien bugs were invading, and so we started shooting cans of bug spray...to use them like grenades. Then i die from a piece of shrapnel. 

14. My dream is to get rich and spread the wealth with my family and to those less fortunate. After that, i'm buying enough weed to last my family and I a lifetime. All I want is peace.

15. This happened last night.

I was apparently an undercover cop with a gun like the ones in psycho-pass. It only allows you to fire when it recognizes the target as a threat. Well, I was talking to some random at my old middle-school when all of a sudden Robin Williams busts through the door with a large shotgun looking thing screaming some shit.  Well I teleport away to some cover with the dude and yelled, "He's got a time-gun!" as I raise my high-tech pistol. I mashed the trigger several times and Mr. Williams looked like he fired but had no ammo apparently; my gun wouldn't fire however and he got away.

I guess my gun was waiting for me to get blown away to finally give me permission? Or did it know that he was unable to fire somehow, even before he was even aiming at me?

16. No talking about drugs or advocating theft...

17. #17 4r5t6y7, Aug 22, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2014
    I wasn't talking about drugs nor advocating theft. Nice try doe

18. Maybe your not ready for the outcome so not even in yo dreams son haha

19. I'm just messing with you jokes are just that.

20. #20 HiiP0WER, Aug 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2014

JOKESTER!!!!